No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 67 - The one where NaturalDisaster forgot 66 comes after 65

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon I could get into the MCG in a box on gf day?

Nah was speaking to a tigers supporter at work. He was delivering parts and got talking footy... Just curious to see if he's on BF.
I think that about every Tiger fan I meet, lol.

I'm a courier, but it wasn't me. I don't deliver parts.

I think that about every Tiger fan I meet, lol.

I'm a courier, but it wasn't me. I don't deliver parts.
Yeah I'm the same but this bloke was speaking like a lot of posts from the board so had me more curious.

No. But I was tempted to, just to test the waters to see if he reacted like a bf poster. I will order some Bosch today and when it's delivered I might just say lolnorf.
Drop in the word campaigner too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rance's b*tch.

Hope Sydney don't make it. The only side I give us no chance of beating.

Theres no such thing as no chance.

Sydney have gone full pelt for 16 rounds or so, they will run out of steam eventually. I don't really see them winning the flag for this reason.

Nothing wrong with that. Even though the WWE ain't what it used to be.
I loved it growing up.

These days though it pales significantly to what it used to be.

They all looked like they were having fun though and that's the main thing.

I started watching it in the mid '80's, when it was the 2 main players, the NWA and WWF (and a bunch of smaller, feeder companies). I probably stopped watching it on a weekly, or twice weekly basis about 10 years ago. The guys now just aren't as good. Almost zero charisma, and nowhere near the in ring talent. And the older guys were much better on the mic too. They knew how to cut a promo.

And of course with only the one big company these days...there's no competition anymore. Not a good thing.

WWE is downright horrid now

I don't know if I grew out of it or if it's just shorter than it used to be.
No, if it was good, you'd probably still watch it. I don't know how far back you started watching, but once guys like Austin, Rock, Angle, Foley retired...the people who came after them just don't cut it. You watch some of the matches and promos from the '80's and "90's and it's on a whole other level.

Which reminds me I still have to track down the two Ric Flair DVD box sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back