No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what's the intention of that plan?
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/fasting-benefits

that's the mumbo jumbo, but for me personally, it's a simple reminder of what hunger feels like...so when you sit down and
feast / gorge til you burst your pants....just have a think about less fortunate people who don't have enough daily rations.....

so stop with this grotesque 'excessive' 'supersize' Gordon Gekko ar$ehole mindset.

And I can relate to when Bachar has a great game during Ramadan, you feel 'lighter' (naturally), less bloated during
a workout.

Last edited:
ok, thanks for the explanation
I cheat too....but cheat to win...

So I make sure to have plenty of fruits / veg in the fridge like grapes, apples, berries, carrots...etc...

If I can't make it thru the day and is temped to cheat...well just grab a carrot and munch on that.....so you can cheat
AND win too...

I pick Fri to fast cos 90% you'd likely have a BBQ or the likes on the wekend...and nooo I do not like to partake in any all
you can eat rituals....the concept just doesn't sit well with me. Once your friends know you are serious about this choice
you've made, it's far easier to get out of a crappy BBQ/ party that you don't want to be at.....that's a huge benefit right there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok, thanks for the explanation
I cheat too....but cheat to win...

So I make sure to have plenty of fruits / veg in the fridge like grapes, apples, berries, carrots...etc...

If I can't make it thru the day and is temped to cheat...well just grab a carrot and munch on that.....so you can cheat
AND win too...

I pick Fri to fast cos 90% you'd likely have a BBQ or the likes on the wekend...and nooo I do not like to partake in any all
you can eat rituals....the concept just doesn't sit well with me. Once your friends know you are serious about this choice
you've made, it's far easier to get out of a crappy BBQ/ party that you don't want to be at.....that's a huge benefit right there.
Michael Mosley did a really good show on it, obviously he has a book he is promoting, but it sounds really interesting.

If you're like me and prefer youtube to reading, this sums it up

I must say the people from Hong Kong have got some big kahunas in matching up with Beijing. Good on them I say. Stuff letting China infiltrate on Hong Kong with their suppressive laws. China is just encroaching slowly but surely into their so called one country two systems policy witch they signed off in 1997.

I must say the people from Hong Kong have got some big kahunas in matching up with Beijing. Good on them I say. Stuff letting China infiltrate on Hong Kong with their suppressive laws. China is just encroaching slowly but surely into their so called one country two systems policy witch they signed off in 1997.

As if China was ever going to honour that. They break treaties and laws whenever it suits them

So does that make it right? Should the people of Hong Kong bow to this Country? I'm bloody glad Honker people don't bow as easily as you would.

Perhaps remove the flagpole from your arse then we can have reasonable discussion about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back