No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Sabbath

Pantera

Yep def Pantera...but then you go down the rabbit hole in terms of metal genre. So many different styles. For example Korn, Rage Against the Machine, Tool, Nine Inch Nails...all metal but different genres. Great musicians doing something different within the metal genre

t
People who like heavy metal/death metal/power metal, how did you get into it and why do you like it?
Almost impossible to explain. Listen to slayer's reign in blood or Darkthrone's Transylvanian hunger and tell me how you feel.

People who like heavy metal/death metal/power metal, how did you get into it and why do you like it?
Heard w.a.s.p and iron maiden when i was 12 ish. Got into metallica when i was 16. Was a fan of guitar n classical music when i was younger and the big heavy sound energized me ..and the lyrical content i was drawn to generally had some social commentary.

What a bunch of wooses that run this place. So sad.
(The mod obviously noticed the shark straight away. So sensitive)
Pretty simple rules to follow.

You agreed to adhere to the adult content policy amongst other site rules when you accepted the terms and conditions not long ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, please, that was so inoffensive my 4 year old nephew laughed. I think sharkboy felt uncomfortable so he deleted it.

Hi Baz,

It was deleted because it still violates Bigfooty content policy.

No sexually suggestive content, swearing, bikini and lingerie images, racist material, gore and injuries etc.

Last edited:
Someone posted a topless photo of Soldo last week complete with exposed nipples, and the mods left it up. This deletion of mine seariously violates gender equity laws and the mods need to be held accountable

If you're going to complain and have a moan at least have the decency to tag us into your comments.

Just as a fyi the discussion of male topless vs female topless has already been had at admin / mod level.

most of us actually agree with your sentiments (too bad you didnt ask first before going off half baked) but it's something we all have to continue to work through based on the Google guidelines.

If you need any further clarification or still don't like it, head to the suggestions and feedback section and air your grievance there about not being able to post bikini / semi nude images on a footy forum website and Admin will provide further information for you.

Any plumbers here? I've got no hot water pressure, or hot water, but pilot light on. Gas stove and heating working so is it hot water service?

Look forward to one or two key films each year.
Al looks sensational as Jimmy Hoffa.

Yeah man I read the book. Love Scorsese, De Niro, Pacino, Pesci - awesome he’s back.

But * me that CGI is a killer. I don’t know why Scorsese just didn’t do what he did the the Departed and get some younger actors in for the leads. There’s a heap of them out there that are phenomenal. Sometimes you just have to let the greats go and give the new generation a crack at it

I only relish one or two films each year these days.
Al Pacino raises the bar again.
The early films, Godfather, Serpico and Dog Day Afternoon are unparalleled.
Early Hackman too.
Sensational in The Conversation especially, then The French Connection.
Coppola wrote and directed The Conversation.
Hackman's gestures, behaving, almost not acting.
And a shout out to Johnny Depp.
Sensational as Whitey Bulger in Black Mass, genuinely disturbing.
The intersection between Irish and Italian-American crime syndicates is fascinating, and Depp paved the way.

I only relish one or two films each year these days.
Al Pacino raises the bar again.
The early films, Godfather, Serpico and Dog Day Afternoon are unparalleled.
Early Hackman too.
Sensational in The Conversation especially, then The French Connection.
Coppola wrote and directed The Conversation.
Hackman's gestures, behaving, almost not acting.
And a shout out to Johnny Depp.
Sensational as Whitey Bulger in Black Mass, genuinely disturbing.
The intersection between Irish and Italian-American crime syndicates is fascinating, and Depp paved the way.

Watched DDA again on the plane over to LAX a few weeks ago. Wow. Hadn’t watched it in so many years but it highlighted to me how good an actor Pacino is - even when he was so young - and just how bad movies and a lot of the acting in them are nowadays.

Note: new Qantas movie selection on international flights is the worst in the world of any airline. Just ^^^’ed.

Saw Bohemian Rhapsody on Emirates, it was very good.
Mystify, the Michael Hutchence documentary, is worth seeing.
At the time of InXs, I don't think we all realised how huge they were.
Hutchence wrote all of the lyrics, combined with Andrew Farris' musical genius.
I met the actor Ryan Corr and he said Pacino is brilliant in the HBO series Angels in America.
John Cazale from DDA (and Godfather) is in The Conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back