No Oppo Supporters The TAN 75 - NO Politics talk allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cab driver sunday early hours told me that coronasvirus was made by the "men that control the world" in a lab and they released it into the wild then in a few months they will release the vaccine they've had all along and it's propaganda to try get people to stop being antivax, then in the future they're going to drop vaccines from the sky in "chem trails" so people won't have a choice if they want vaccines or not. and 5g network is going to be used to mind control people
I think I work with this guy.

the government let in 1500 chinese students this week and they have only been in a 14 day quarantine when u can not show signs of the virus until like 28 days

we are farked
Good. Everyone needs to be exposed to it. Like the kids whose parents don’t let them play in the dirt always end up being the sick weird kids.

Good. Everyone needs to be exposed to it. Like the kids whose parents don’t let them play in the dirt always end up being the sick weird kids.

Sh**t post.

According to the Age, mortality rate is between 2%-3% for Covid 19. A low infection rate of just 5% in Australia could result in 27,000 deaths.

This isn’t some basic cold or playing in the sand pit situation.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sh**t post.

According to the Age, mortality rate is between 2%-3% for Covid 19. A low infection rate of just 5% in Australia could result in 27,000 deaths.

This isn’t some basic cold or playing in the sand pit situation.
You dont get jokes do you

I like a lot of Zep but they aren't one of my all time favourites. I still felt compelled to go there when I was in NY a couple of years ago though. It's amazing how much it stands out when you consider how a lot of the buildings there look similar.
View attachment 829441
View attachment 829442
The store in the bottom right corner:
View attachment 829443
I went about 12 years ago or so. I visited a number of music related sites, cafe wha where Hendrix was discovered and his studio, electric lady and a number of others as well.

I went about 12 years ago or so. I visited a number of music related sites, cafe wha where Hendrix was discovered and his studio, electric lady and a number of others as well.
I didn't do enough of that sort of stuff but went to where Lennon was shot and the memorial in Central Park. I do wish I had have sought out the locations of some the famous studios, even if they aren't there anymore. I did the Madison Square Garden tour and it was amazing to think how many of the greatest rock bands have been there :cool:

Coronavirus is going to wipe out half of the population. Once it gets into India, Africa, Philippines, South America etc. it’s game over for those countries I’m afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back