No Oppo Supporters The TAN 75 - NO Politics talk allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

49ner's defense is the only one that has the ability to stop Mahones .
Mostert is the key to 49ners offence .His rushing ability could be the deciding factor against KC's average defense .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The key will be if JG can be successful throwing it a bit more. They crushed the Vikings and Packers running it but their defenses were weak compared to the Chiefs who are pretty good on defense. Think they’re ranked about 8th or 9th against the run in the NFL.

Niners will need to bring the heat on Mahones but will also need to throw it a bit more themselves.

Chiefs are favourites in Vegas.

I think I’ve got a problem, dr google has no answers for me. I’m so sick of houses, it doesn’t matter what house I’m in, and no matter how long I stay out of my own or go away be it a day, a week or a month or more, no matter what I am just over houses and it’s depressing me.

I think I’ve got a problem, dr google has no answers for me. I’m so sick of houses, it doesn’t matter what house I’m in, and no matter how long I stay out of my own or go away be it a day, a week or a month or more, no matter what I am just over houses and it’s depressing me.

Insert Luke Darcy Meme

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Move out of Brighton then.

DickieKnee

tenor.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back