No Oppo Supporters The TAN 76 - No toilet paper hoarders allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without having access to actual data, at a glance the ratio of confirmed NSW cases person-to-person/overseas arrivals was at its closest in the 3-4 week period after the Sydney Mardi Grass (Feb 14)

Carnival time in NOLA is huge and the whole city is jammed in like sardines with all the visitors they get.

FWIW, despite the name similarity, Mardi Gras in NOLA is not a gay pride event like Sydney is, it's a whole community celebration which dates back to 1699. A massive portion of the local population from all walks of life get out and about for Mardi Gras and carnival time generally.

Threw mine away ....nasty germ ridden, virus carriers...

LMAO...do you suppose anyone knocked back the guy going down the line on that basis?

Indigenous peoples being gifted smallpox infected blankets scenario, recast in the modern age. ;)

Carnival time in NOLA is huge and the whole city is jammed in like sardines with all the visitors they get.

FWIW, despite the name similarity, Mardi Gras in NOLA is not a gay pride event like Sydney is, it's a whole community celebration which dates back to 1699. A massive portion of the local population from all walks of life get out and about for Mardi Gras and carnival time generally.
I realise that, and its not a gay issue, its a mass gathering issue that shouldn't have proceeded.

I realise that, and its not a gay issue, its a mass gathering issue that shouldn't have proceeded.

I didn't mean to suggest in any way that you were making a point about a gay issue, was just trying to get across that only a small fraction of Sydneysiders attend Mardi Gras there.

In NOLA we're talking 1.2 million people (three times the local population number!), huge difference in scale and how packed in people are.

We're in complete agreement on the mass gathering issue.

I hear alcohol kills germs... a bottle of gin should be quite the tonic.

I've had to bust out my emergency litre of metho (for cleaning!) with the total absence of other sterilising options on the shelves ATM.

Bloody grateful that when I weighed up the fire risk it poses V the possibility of it being an essential thing in an emergency, the emergency won by a nose.

Enjoy the gin, but be mindful, it's notorious for amplifying feelings of sadness and despair! ;)

I've had to bust out my emergency litre of metho (for cleaning!) with the total absence of other sterilising options on the shelves ATM.

Bloody grateful that when I weighed up the fire risk it poses V the possibility of it being an essential thing in an emergency, the emergency won by a nose.

Enjoy the gin, but be mindful, it's notorious for amplifying feelings of sadness and despair! ;)
No wonder mothers loved it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently St Kilda beach was packed today. Why won’t people stay the fu** away from busy places??
Because Australians have the she’ll be right mate attitude, no ******* brains

Yeah it was those dudes that got it in Aspen skiing. They went out partying all week.

Then headed down to Portsea...check those infection rates also.
It seems one group of people are responsible for a massive percentage of the problem in Victoria.
Campaigners knew they had it and refused to self isolate.
Arrogant campaigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back