No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - A Lactose free zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah not the toyotas
what bout when the battery goes and they sting ya 12k

and if you drive it over 200,000kms theyll sting ya 10k for brakes too

in the end it'll work out the same but u cant service it yourself, and you get dicked hard if anything goes wrong and its out of warranty

also nobody is going to buy a over 200,000ks hybrid when youre done with it cos it needs $10,000-$15,000 repairs to keep going
Yep. Electric vehicles are an unknown quantity reliability wise long term. From what ive been reading when the battery goes the vehicle essentially becomes a disposable item. As for the latest influx of Chinese electric vehicles in Australia let's see how their running in 10 years time. The ones where the battery hasn't potentially set the car on fire. 😳

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You got dudded. Sucks. Mine have been magnificent
yeah my lad ordered it on ue the campaigner delivery person took the job when they were ages away we got our money back cos it was cold and poorly made to start with

the bacon deluxe was mint though and the nuggies micd up top notch

the mega jack was like 3 fat bits of bread with some token patties in between and f all sauce it was like an abomination really

Yep. Electric vehicles are an unknown quantity reliability wise long term. From what ive been reading when the battery goes the vehicle essentially becomes a disposable item. As for the latest influx of Chinese electric vehicles in Australia let's see how their running in 10 years time. The ones where the battery hasn't potentially set the car on fire. 😳
I am sure the toyota hybrid is actually quite good but its a short term car at this point , if youre thinking of keeping it for over 200,000kms youre asking for trouble. the campaigners will sting ya thousands for a new battery and brakes

secret smell GIF

I am sure the toyota hybrid is actually quite good but its a short term car at this point , if youre thinking of keeping it for over 200,000kms youre asking for trouble. the campaigners will sting ya thousands for a new battery and brakes
they're gonna be more disposable than i c e cars, ties in well with the corporate fleet cycling model doesn't it, and this way no poor campaigner can get the discarded older model cheap and keep it ticking over without 15 grand for batteries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back