News The thylacine has returned!!!!! *Post 536*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Thinking of you Thy

Best wishes thy , Hope you and your family are safe and well !
Not many of us could begin to imagine what some people are enduring at this minute , my heart goes out to all.

i thought gilly was from kinglake too anybody else can confirm this?

Not many of us could begin to imagine what some people are enduring at this minute , my heart goes out to all.

All the best Thy and hopefully you made it far away from the hell that was Kinglake yesterday!..

As for gilly... there is a serious lack of variety in hair products and moisturisers in Kinglake plus zero solariums and beauty salons to get pedicures, facials and manacures... gilly is a city lad...

Thy hope all is well for you and your family.

To all of Kinglake, my heart goes out to you, seeing footage of this from overseas made me almost cry seeing such a tragic thing rip through a town like that.

Hope to read some sarcastic retort to the many flogs on BF soon!!

If it is thy who has met has met his ultimate demise in the fires at kinglake at least he can res knowing he made his family proud on bigfooty.

Nah. I was just taking the mickey out of stripey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn hope everything is OK... Just got told this morning that some family friends escaped their house just in time.

Awful stuff. There's someone else from Kinglake here too, I remember reading it on their 'location' but I can't for the life of me remember who it was. Please post!
Best wishes to everyone in King Lake and all of the other areas. They're still burning strong it's a real worry.

I would like to echo all the sentiments displayed in this post. I would also like to wish all the volunteers the best in their endeavours to keep lives and properties safe. I salute you all. Amazing people.

And as for the a-holes responsible for lighting fires, you need more than a Setanta size 12 deposited right up the clack. Scum.

Gee, horrible stuff to hear. Hope everyone out in the country is able to stay safe through all this. And to the idiots who decide it would be good fun to light a fire, hang your heads in shame. :(

Gee, horrible stuff to hear. Hope everyone out in the country is able to stay safe through all this. And to the idiots who decide it would be good fun to light a fire, hang your heads in shame. :(

Public floggings I say :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back