News The thylacine has returned!!!!! *Post 536*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Thinking of you Thy

Truth be known, Thy went for a nana nap at 5pm on Saturday, slept for four days and woke up wondering why the ham in his fridge tasted funny.

WOW......

A 4 day nana nap %^$$#!!!!!!!!............

Now there's an idea.............

Cyas in 4 days...........

Regards,
Tommi

:talkingcarltonjoke:

You beauty!!! Glad you're safe Thylacine60. Terrific news!!!

I hope you came away from the wole ordeal with as little damage as possible.

In case you wondering who the hell I am, the last week has prompted a username change, given the last week of horror.

Glad you're healthy, I wish you a speedy recovery.

In 10 years time we'll all be sitting around discussing what we were doing at that exact time when Thylacine walked out of the ashes and finally posted on BF ;)

Thy - Meh, I wasn't worried at all. Purely coincidental that I was logging in every other hour.

*liar, liar pants on fire*

Five - good luck to you and your family mate. We lost our house and everything in the Canberra fires in 2003. Have since rebuilt and live is normal again. Saw the fabulous Aussie spirit back then and am seeing it again today in response to the Vic fires.

I think I might have a beer or two tonight:thumbsu:

In 10 years time we'll all be sitting around discussing what we were doing at that exact time when Thylacine walked out of the ashes and finally posted on BF ;)

I would like to put a disclaimer on this, with the exception of EBIAC and Walshy I am interested in hearing what people were actually doing at that time!! :p

My heart did soar.

We might all pretend we love you Tiger (20k of hits!) but I can tell you that the Boys in Blue dont care a stuff about you. (The Vic Police ones that is)

Did not think that the second pair of footwear that I purchased for my new wardrobe would be hiking boots :eek:

Good trick to get me back by the way ;)

Will try to catch up as best I can in future but I am leaving my beautiful sisters today for our temporary abode and I do not know how long it will be before I have home internet

ps We have some very wise and special mods on this board :thumbsu:

Thy, glad you are OK.

May I suggest that your soiled underpants are placed in formaldehyde for preserving. Others may keep molten metal and glass, but let me assure you that a pair of soiled underpants will certainly be a more lively, and personal, dinner conversation starter.

Five, once again, sorry to hear about your property but glad to hear that your family are OK. I hope the rebuilding process happens as quickly as possible for you. And thanks for your efforts to contact Thy, and, as it is not my money, I think Thy should buy you several rounds of your favourite drink as a sign of his gratitude.

Perhaps we can auction off Thy's 5-day old, specially framed, limited edition of 1 jocks on Big Footy proceeds going to the Bushfire appeal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that post (536) was a relief. I've been quietly monitoring this thread the last few days waiting for it to come (like numerous others, I suspect). The spirits of many in the BF community have now been lifted immensely.

Props to the good people of this board, in particular ODN and Five, who demonstrated class and compassion throughout these difficult few days.

Thy, I look forward to crossing swords with you this season ... though I perceive that I might be biting off more than I can chew.

Perhaps we can auction off Thy's 5-day old, specially framed, limited edition of 1 jocks on Big Footy proceeds going to the Bushfire appeal?
I'm thinking this was just an excuse and like the Channel 9 cricket commentary team, Thy probably has 1000 limited edition 5 day old jocks lying around the house.

I don't even want to know what he used to autograph them.

I'm thinking this was just an excuse and like the Channel 9 cricket commentary team, Thy probably has 1000 limited edition 5 day old jocks lying around the house.

I don't even want to know what he used to autograph them.

He's probably off with his black sharpie and an industrial WW2 gas mask signing them as we speak :thumbsu:

I picked a bad week to give up sniffing glue.

You beauty!!! Glad you're safe Thylacine60. Terrific news!!!

I hope you came away from the wole ordeal with as little damage as possible.

In case you wondering who the hell I am, the last week has prompted a username change, given the last week of horror.

Glad you're healthy, I wish you a speedy recovery.

So, who are you? :p

I have been reading this thread from faraway Ireland over the last few days and even though I have no idea who Thy is I am very happy about this. Good news amidst all the gloom.

Whoo hoo! Now you're back we can stop pretending we care. :p

I have never been so happy to see someone back online again.

ODN and I had been discussing what we were going to rename the Blue Room in your memory!

Have you missed us? We sorta missed you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back