The Under 19 Australian Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Peake “caught” down the leg side. Didn’t hit it.
Watching this the other day… I was convinced he nicked the short ball the ball before… reckon the howler was an “evener” for the poor decision preceding it.

He 100% didn’t hit the dismissal ball.

KiM0wENsJ3xQp0dF.jpg

India has a nice trophy case! (just like Freo)

I think we will get more
If you look at the squad for the last time Australia won the u19s World Cup we got 3 long-term first XI players (Hazlewood, M.Marsh, Zampa), 1 fringe first XI player (K. Richardson) and 1 who played a few games (Maddinson).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Straker just not sure he’s this level to be honest.
Haha…fine judge of a young cricketer. This lad took 13 wickets for the WC with the best figures in the history of the tournament at semi final or final stage.

You have very high expectations if that isn’t being up to U19 level…

Haha…fine judge of a young cricketer. This lad took 13 wickets for the WC with the best figures in the history of the tournament at semi final or final stage.

You have very high expectations if that isn’t being up to U19 level…
International level. He's going to find it hard I think because his action I believe won't allow much scope for improvement.

Interesting that there is a 2 day U19 'Trial Match" between Victoria and New South Wales that started today, does anyone know the purpose of this match? Most of the big guns playing, Harry Dixon looking very powerful with the bat as usual, against a fairly strong attack.

Interesting that there is a 2 day U19 'Trial Match" between Victoria and New South Wales that started today, does anyone know the purpose of this match? Most of the big guns playing, Harry Dixon looking very powerful with the bat as usual, against a fairly strong attack.
No idea on the reasoning but big strong left armer Henry Hoestra is coming on in leaps and bounds at Casey South Melbourne. Batted in top order as well.

Dixon looks class above

Remove this Banner Ad

Back