The Unofficial List Management thread... :-)

Remove this Banner Ad

If they get tapped they're out, no-one is vetoing a trade if Clarko tells them he wants them gone. A few people here have said to buckle in for big change, personally I can't wait.

Our squad some stale footballers, guys who are quality but the comforts of their surrounds have seen them lose their edge.

Bring on trade week and the delistings

I am a huge Breust fan, but would put him in that very picture...

I think we'll cut dallas & stewart and possibly rookie list JOR for 2018. No doubt a couple more will be traded out if a deal can be done

Interesting thoughts on the list turnover. I just read the Hodge post about his first years at the Hawks and the Kokoda trip's team bonding value. With that in mind I recalled the Hawks on Holidays posts at hawthornfc.com.au and notice a group of the boys spent a few days in Greece together before breaking off in separate ways.

The Hawks all over in Greece at the same time? Gunston, Bruest, Duryea, Mitchell, O'Meara, Burton, Langford, Sicily and Howe. Quite a young and skilled... core?... of players, no?

Interesting thoughts on the list turnover. I just read the Hodge post about his first years at the Hawks and the Kokoda trip's team bonding value. With that in mind I recalled the Hawks on Holidays posts at hawthornfc.com.au and notice a group of the boys spent a few days in Greece together before breaking off in separate ways.

The Hawks all over in Greece at the same time? Gunston, Bruest, Duryea, Mitchell, O'Meara, Burton, Langford, Sicily and Howe. Quite a young and skilled... core?... of players, no?

I made the same observation, didn’t know where to post it. O’Meara, Mitchell and Sic started the trip together and others have been added along the way, It’s great to see.

Personally think Miles has more to offer than Stewart. I know I will be an outlier there though.

Each to their own, I was lost on Miles when I seen him up close... Better suited to track work at Caulfield with Mick Price.

Personally think Miles has more to offer than Stewart. I know I will be an outlier there though.

They have different things to offer. Miles has a better footy brain, Stewart is better with his tackling pressure.

Miles isn't playing any better footy than he was in 2015 which is the big knock on him.

Highly doubt Doc will be with us in 2018.

I think we'll cut dallas & stewart and possibly rookie list JOR for 2018. No doubt a couple more will be traded out if a deal can be done
I see no scenario that has Stewart leaving. At least he was having a red hot crack at the start of the season
when a lot of his team mates weren't.

I agree. He has just a little something which could just develop. I think Stewart is as good as he can be now. I would keep Miles over Stewart

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Highly doubt Doc will be with us in 2018.

Man, you're not giving me any slack today. I'm a little off on everything.

But it's Ok. I'm married. I'm quite used to the feeling. :\

Man, you're not giving me any slack today. I'm a little off on everything.

But it's Ok. I'm married. I'm quite used to the feeling. :\
Always prepare to be wrong.

First rule of marriage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back