The upset of the season coming up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles been absolute rubbish. Would be getting reamed by any team in the comp. Umpires havn't helped them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WCE 4.25 V 1.20 St.Kilda at half time

Score: WCE 29-66 Saints

Rarely do you see odds for that for any team up by that much.
20% interest money on the saints.

Eagles been absolute rubbish. Would be getting reamed by any team in the comp. Umpires havn't helped them.

Crap. The saints are making you look ordinary.
Reiwoldt is all over Glass and you have no options for Kosi.

Waiting for the inevitable umpire excuses by the Weagle supporters.

Here's a tip, if you play in front at marking contests and are first to the ball at the clearances... you'll get more frees than you'll give away.

St Kilda just played an almost perfect quarter of footy.

I imagine the weagle fans would be feeling the same as we did last night.

Doing the same as Sydney...cant pinpoint targets..cant hold marks...handing it over too easily.

They'll probably still get up but if they drop this game it will be a memorable shocker for both GF's last yr.

Koschitzke and Riewoldt killing them with Harveuy thru the middle....Koschitzke is just starting to show some of that amazing form we saw a yr or two ago....when he gets his confidence up and stays out of the hospital he can be damn near unstoppable.

Go the saints, I hope this is the game that defies there season cause there is nothing more I'd wanna see then Robert Harvey winning a premiership he truly deserves one the most out of anyone in the comp along with Buckley;)

CMON SAINTS!

Did anyone see that eagles fan in the front row on the wing go berserk?

Haha loving every second of this game. :thumbsu:

Well done Saints!

I imagine the weagle fans would be feeling the same as we did last night.

Doing the same as Sydney...cant pinpoint targets..cant hold marks...handing it over too easily.

They'll probably still get up but if they drop this game it will be a memorable shocker for both GF's last yr.

Koschitzke and Riewoldt killing them with Harveuy thru the middle....Koschitzke is just starting to show some of that amazing form we saw a yr or two ago....when he gets his confidence up and stays out of the hospital he can be damn near unstoppable.

Probably, yes.

St Kilda doing it well.....taking full toll on Jaymie Graham who has played his best footy as a loose man. When he was on Kozi they went to him, then with the switch they started using Riewoldt more.

Don't think we'll get up from here. Over 6 goals with St Kilda playing good footy, would take the kind of spark I don't think anyone is likely to provide today (don't subscribe to being a one man team but reality is in this kind of situation a spark would likely come from Cousins or Judd).

Not happy with the umpiring, but St Kilda playing better footy and deserve to be in front.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back