The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think Fed has another one in him. Even if Nadal goes past him for me, Fed is far better as Nadal has the bulk of his slams on clay at the French. Djokovic probably goes by them both but pure tennis ability I'd have Federer in front of the Djoker too.

And as I type this, Djoker is actually down two sets to none in the final. Will be amazing if Tsitsipas can get up, as amazing as the big three era has been, Im a bit sick of the same three blokes winning all the time. I can never decide if they are just that great or if men's tennis is sh*te.
Looks like Joker's just broke in the 3rd. Wouldn't be surprised if this goes the distance, reckon it's probably likely actually.

As an Orlando Magic fan seeing what Aaron Gordon did in the playoffs, so much for him ever becoming an all - star.

I think you'd probably have Phoenix favourites to advance against either the Jazz or Clippers right now, they'll get extra rest. So long as Ayton + Bridges keep contributing and Crowder keeps knocking down 3's that is.

As an Orlando Magic fan seeing what Aaron Gordon did in the playoffs, so much for him ever becoming an all - star.

I think you'd probably have Phoenix favourites to advance against either the Jazz or Clippers right now, they'll get extra rest. So long as Ayton + Bridges keep contributing and Crowder keeps knocking down 3's that is.
I dont know, the Jazz are really, really good. I think they will beat the Clippers and then be every chance to make the NBA Finals. Gobert is a real problem for the Suns should they meet.

I dont know, the Jazz are really, really good. I think they will beat the Clippers and then be every chance to make the NBA Finals. Gobert is a real problem for the Suns should they meet.
May just come down to if Utah can hit their 3's and keep Gobert out of foul trouble ultimately.

The Clippers double teaming Mitchell has at least made that series interesting now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harden was just playing as a distraction. Shot 1-10 and had 5 points. Cant believe the Bucks didnt go at him every possession as no chance he could defend anybody. He's average defensively when fully healthy, he was going at about 30% today I reckon.

Harden was just playing as a distraction. Shot 1-10 and had 5 points. Cant believe the Bucks didnt go at him every possession as no chance he could defend anybody. He's average defensively when fully healthy, he was going at about 30% today I reckon.
Because Bud is a ******* idiot.

He does not have any idea on an offensive game plan.

Geez the 76ers absolutely coughed that one up. They are in big trouble now.

Kawhi out is massive and the Jazz should get out of that series now.

CP3 is just Covid isnt it? Shouldnt miss too much time.

Simmons is a complete liability and too much gets left to Embiid who is injured an undrafted role player in Seth Curry
I dont get what is going on with Ben Simmons. After Game 4 he said he needs to be more aggressive. Then shoots just 4 times in Game 5.

Not really on Simmons though as he isnt that guy. Harris is meant to be their second scorer and he had a shocker. Still when you're up 26 at home, you'd expect to win that game but they capitulated.

I still think they win the series though.

I dont get what is going on with Ben Simmons. After Game 4 he said he needs to be more aggressive. Then shoots just 4 times in Game 5.

Not really on Simmons though as he isnt that guy. Harris is meant to be their second scorer and he had a shocker. Still when you're up 26 at home, you'd expect to win that game but they capitulated.

I still think they win the series though.
How can Simmons go from scoring 30+ at times during the regular season and being a 70% FT shooter to what he is currently. Gets the yips and plays like Charles Barkley and Larry Johnson did when the Monstars took all their talent!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back