The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No he didnt, he took the fouls and missed all the FT's. Haha.

Rivers probably coached poorly. Close game down the stretch maybe take Simmons off and run Curry, Thybulle, Green, Harris and Embiid.

The whole situation has been handled extremely poorly though.
Yes but turns up for training to get paid and says not to coach asking to practice defensive set. Just what you need for opening week. Selfish

Yes but turns up for training to get paid and says not to coach asking to practice defensive set. Just what you need for opening week. Selfish
Selfish perhaps. But if your coach openly throws you under the bus to avoid scrutiny in the playoffs which leads to everything that happened in the summer, is anyone surprised that Simmons and Rivers arent getting on in training?

Great opening day.

If you'd have told me that AD and LeBron will combine for 67 points and Steph will shoot 5 for 21 then there would only be one winner. Yet somehow the Lakers lost haha.

Bucks looking great also.

Worrying signs for LA going 0-6 in preseason and now 0-2 in the season proper.

Westbrook is just a bad fit. Too much turnover in the roster too.

I do however expect them to be 7-2 fairly shortly as their fixture list gets real easy now. Memphis, San Antonio, OKC, Cleveland, Houston, Houston and OKC.

Absolute tap in's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to be a misconception on here that other teams have never cheated…they just were never investigated despite widespread suspicions including a few in 2017. Plus what Astros have achieved last couple of seasons has nothing to do with 2017

Anyway go Braves…. so home field advantage to Astros

Seems to be a misconception on here that other teams have never cheated…they just were never investigated despite widespread suspicions including a few in 2017. Plus what Astros have achieved last couple of seasons has nothing to do with 2017

Anyway go Braves…. so home field advantage to Astros

I am sure plenty of teams have cheated. If you get caught cheating, it’s all opposition supporters care about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back