Theories you and your mates have developed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever you accidentally knock over a girls bag, or need something from it the thing that falls out/is on top will always be something along the lines of the pill/condoms/tampons etc.

1) You can be driving in the car with your missus in silence listening to the radio for 5 - 10 mins.
a) As soon as something comes on you want to listen to (news story, comedic piece etc) she will start talking.
b) As soon as she stops talking what you were trying to listen to will end.

this one always happens. try turning the volume up while shes talking haha. i made that mistake once.

Whenever you accidentally knock over a girls bag, or need something from it the thing that falls out/is on top will always be something along the lines of the pill/condoms/tampons etc.
Yes dammit yes

Also if your old wog uncle is over, its 10 times more likely

Whenever you open a thread and see a bunch of idiot, one sentence posts and then you post something constructive and logical, it'll always end up being the last post or just skipped over by everyone.

If you're at an interview and begin thinking too much about what your eyes or hands are doing, you'll never be able to stop moving either of them.

If you're with a group of guys and they think one girl is really hot, you'll somehow be convinced that she's hot too. You'll see her while on your own a few days later and she'll look average.

Not sure if this has been posted... but if you peel the label on a bottle of beer/soft drink etc that you're drinking, it means you're sexually frustrated.

It's more than likely anxiety of some description.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) You can be driving in the car with your missus in silence listening to the radio for 5 - 10 mins.
a) As soon as something comes on you want to listen to (news story, comedic piece etc) she will start talking.
b) As soon as she stops talking what you were trying to listen to will end.

How bout in a taxi, the driver changes the station.

Things will break down and stop working when you need them the most. My car has broken down twice in my life. Once on Grand Final day leaving me stranded at home. Second time on my way to meet my GFs folks for the first time

Whenever you need to use something small like a nail clipper/torch/stapler, you'll never find it straight away.

But it's in the way when you don't need it.
this is summed up well on malcolm in the middle when reese is cooking thanksgiving tea and needs something to come out of the oven at that moment. he spends a second looking for mits but goes "it can't wait" and takes the turkey out of the oven with his bare hands. he then goes to put it on the table quickly because it is hot but there is no room on the table. he goes "quick, move those oven mits!" when he sees the oven mits filling the space on the table :D:D

The licence test in Western Sydney has 3 outcomes

1. >50% = Pass = full licence
2. 30%-50% = Fail = Licence to drive a Camry
3. < 30% = Fail

In addition, if there's a car doing > 10k's under the speed limit, it's a Camry.

If a car stops whilst merging, it's a Camry.

A Camry can never travel in the left hand lane.

If there are 3 lanes a Camry will be in the centre lane.

A Camry will always attempt to turn left or right from the centre lane.

If a Camry has almost missed it's turn a Camry will never go around the block-- it will make the turn.

In a shopping centre a Camry will wait up to 1 hour for a family to load their car rather than drive 10 spaces further away from the entrance to an empty space.

The Camry will do this from the centre of the lane whilst not allowing room for through traffic.

If said family reverses with the intention of coming past the Camry -the Camry will attempt to park first.

The Camry can't park in one movement.

A Camry driver is oblivious to other drivers.

A Camry driver will never let you in.

Camries are capable of quick acceleration, not from green lights, but towards red lights.

People who can't afford a Camry will drive a Corolla.

Camry's are extremely popular with persons of sub-continent origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back