Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone I just started working with added me on Facebook, I accepted. And as I was going through her profile, she unfriended me.

So why bother adding me to begin with?
She was going thru your profile the same time, saw something she didnt like, or a friend of yours she knows or screwed or whatever, and decided to unfriend you.

a few essendon supporting friends denouncing chinese swimmer Sun (drug cheat) and gatlin.

Did you tell them that they probably thought it was vitamin c

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another year, and still no end of people willing to go on the stupid and banal reality shows that pass for entertainment today. Some even quit their jobs to take part in these ridiculous programs.
How do some of these people,like the teachers on Blockhead,get time off work to do these shows ?

How do some of these people,like the teachers on Blockhead,get time off work to do these shows ?

LOL!

My mum is a casual call in at a school. The amount of people employed at the school that take leave during term is ridiculous. I'm sure the school has no issue giving them time off.

So because I'm an Essendon does that make me banned from condemning drug cheats and questioning them?

It depends on whether you condoned the actions of your club (which, to be fair, I haven't seen you do).

this.
the whole saga (chinese swimmer) was broader in fact. I got the feeling from radio that commentators and callers alike were happy to move on with the essendon situation and support the players (move on, we all agree with). inherent bias? maybe.

however, there was an underlying hatred of Sun due to his conviction and probably also because he spoke out against the Aussie swimmer.

this.
the whole saga (chinese swimmer) was broader in fact. I got the feeling from radio that commentators and callers alike were happy to move on with the essendon situation and support the players (move on, we all agree with). inherent bias? maybe.

however, there was an underlying hatred of Sun due to his conviction and probably also because he spoke out against the Aussie swimmer.

The way Essendon had carried on after being caught red handed was eye roll worthy!
The media "sympathy" for the players was vomit inducing - THEY ALL KNEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back