Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you fall overboard on a cruise ship? Surely there was alcohol involved.
I also thought it was suss how no one could find her after she fell, then I realised I'm an idiot. Huge waves + high chance of water impact causing unconsciousness means she probably never re-emerged from the water. She had a couple of teen kids too, very sad.

I hate flying too but **** catching a boat to England like Richie Benaud.

Various family members that went to England back in the 50s went there and back by boat. It took about six weeks and they stopped in quite a few places along the way. I’ve read my auntie’s letters from that time and she had a hoot. Funnily enough she only got seasick between Adelaide and Perth :drunk:

I wouldn't mind taking a boat somewhere far off, but the cost is way more than a plane.

During the early 60's, when so many Scots, Irish & Brits came out to Australia, they were called 10 pound Poms.....Cause that's what it cost to move over here, as long as you stayed more than 2 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calling this kitchen designer first thing tomorrow and telling him to * off with the appointment Wednesday.

These people make 6 figure wages riding off peoples capital growth and first thing he asks me is if "I'm going to steal his ideas and just do it myself". Full on knowing he's a glorified lego builder.

I wonder if I could watch a brain surgeon and steal his idea's. It's a joke. These dropouts actually feel entitled to make the same as people from medical and law school full on knowing anyone can do their job.

The way I see it that's the job. After leaving yr 10 his choices are to become an assistant manager at McDonalds. Or make 100k to draw and assemble s**t, and sometimes have people use your *ing ideas. Pretty good if you ask me.

Last edited:
I hate flying but I’d hate being stuck on a boat more. I ******* hate travelling I guess, even a 2 hour car trip is a campaigner.

Imagine having to go to geelong from melbourne!! Have to have a break somewhere between.

I hate boating. Though never cruised, only ferried before for a short time.

When flying I sometimes think ok if this plane nosedives into the ocean i think i wanna cark it before drowning. drowning to me is a s**t way to go. therefore i have no interest in a cruise. Waves scare me.

Imagine having to go to geelong from melbourne!! Have to have a break somewhere between.

I hate boating. Though never cruised, only ferried before for a short time.

When flying I sometimes think ok if this plane nosedives into the ocean i think i wanna cark it before drowning. drowning to me is a s**t way to go. therefore i have no interest in a cruise. Waves scare me.

I reckon I'd want to die before the plane drops out of the sky, a descent like that would be ****ed up.

As long as it finished me off straight away, don't want them needing to reverse bak over me to finish the job.

I heard about a bloke who was told to play in traffic. Bloody shocking and he died a few days later, hit by a bus

Why homeless people write essays on their bit of cardboard. People have time to read about one short sentence as they pass. Nobody actually stops and reads their essays, that I've seen anyway.

Bloke I saw this morning had two cardboard pieces crammed with writing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back