Society & Culture Things that Make You Feel Old

Remove this Banner Ad

The ages of the four boys from Malcolm In The Middle - Christopher Kennedy Masterston (Francis) is 40, Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) is 35, Justin Berfield (Reese) is 34 and Erik Per Sullivan (Dewey) is 29.
They should re make it now with them older.

That was a great show.

The parents (dad) made it

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

The ages of the four boys from Malcolm In The Middle - Christopher Kennedy Masterston (Francis) is 40, Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) is 35, Justin Berfield (Reese) is 34 and Erik Per Sullivan (Dewey) is 29.
We still watch replays on one of ch.9 secondary channels. Great show.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take your word for that, although it's fair to say a David has aged very well.
Isn’t it weird how autocorrect puts an “a” before David. It does That a lot. Also if you go back to insert a word somewhere, it often gets capitalised (see above).

plus if you hit two returns the first word doesn’t get a capital.

Can’t believe Apple haven’t fixed these glitches.

Isn’t it weird how autocorrect puts an “a” before David. It does That a lot. Also if you go back to insert a word somewhere, it often gets capitalised (see above).

plus if you hit two returns the first word doesn’t get a capital.

Can’t believe Apple haven’t fixed these glitches.
Not just an Apple problem as I'm on Android. The random capitalisation really grinds my gears.

This picture of Nirvana I saw recently made me feel old. They were just boys when they hit it big, not much more than boys when Kurt died.

View attachment 982238

Dave Grohl looks like a dweeb.

Krist Novocelic.
Now there's a haircut you can set your watch to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back