Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coles put them out on Boxing Day in 2016.. I was like WHY ?

Same token back to school stuff went out on sale before the end of the year (barely a week after the school year finished). They should do it mid January

Like the media, it's a race to be first.

Coles put them out on Boxing Day in 2016.. I was like WHY ?

Same token back to school stuff went out on sale before the end of the year (barely a week after the school year finished). They should do it mid January
Don't you go out of your way to eat red meat on Good Friday? Why do you care when hot cross buns are available?

Its a stupid concept, why should I not care ?
does it matter?
does it hurt you?
is there something wrong about buns with fruit that you can toast and eat with butter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does it matter?
does it hurt you?
is there something wrong about buns with fruit that you can toast and eat with butter?

It's a seasonal thing, Easter is months away........ MONTHS!

May as well keep the Christmas decorations out for sale right now

Perhaps you can get in early and get a fathers day present in January..........

Get yourself an Anzac day badge

etc etc

It's a seasonal thing, Easter is months away........ MONTHS!

May as well keep the Christmas decorations out for sale right now

Perhaps you can get in early and get a fathers day present in January..........

Get yourself an Anzac day badge

etc etc
only one of those things can be eaten and are delicious though, wonder if I can swing a 4k TV as a fathers day present to myself in January, JB are having a sale right now....

only one of those things can be eaten and are delicious though, wonder if I can swing a 4k TV as a fathers day present to myself in January, JB are having a sale right now....

Beat time to buy a tv is when they're not on sale. You can get a better deal than the end of year / end of financial year periods, when you buy during the quieter months. Stores are more desperate for your money and will offer a better discount.

Beat time to buy a tv is when they're not on sale. You can get a better deal than the end of year / end of financial year periods, when you buy during the quieter months. Stores are more desperate for your money and will offer a better discount.
yeah the one I want is already 20% off, probably as much to do with CES as anything, some big dollars on the more high end ones, either way I'm not actually buying so it doesn't matter

Things that please me. Being challenged. Nothing beats the feeling of doing something that makes you think, organise and execute a plan. Even if you fail, you can analyse where you went wrong and fix for next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back