Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent parents lol. Lynette sounds like the sort of girl who gives hand jobs for biscuits.

Did LOL.

I can't speak for education standards since I'm long out of the school system but the net change to my life since SSM came in is zero. Fancy that.

I will have to eventually start wearing dresses but it's getting hot now so maybe that'll be OK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got Apple Music, holy s**t this is the best invention ever! (Late to the party I know)
For pretty much the only time in my life I was ahead of the tech curve on music streaming. There used to be a mob called MOG that streamed music data free on Telstra which I subscribed to 5 or 6 years ago, and I've never looked back from there. They got bought out by someone and I'm on Apple now, it's awesome.

better than spotify?

I never joined up to Spotify (just the free one), but yes I assume so. Basically downloading anything I can think of. Not everything is on there but damn near. Some songs are missing which seem to be the popular ones, Mother is missing of the Danzig album for instance, not sure why.

For pretty much the only time in my life I was ahead of the tech curve on music streaming. There used to be a mob called MOG that streamed music data free on Telstra which I subscribed to 5 or 6 years ago, and I've never looked back from there. They got bought out by someone and I'm on Apple now, it's awesome.

I never knew about one, I’ve been farting around with free Spotify and still buying CDs occasionally, never again. Currently filling out all the old extreme metal I missed and getting into some of the 70s prog, won’t be listening to SEN for a while.

So with apple music you can just dload all the (available) songs you want for offline use- even when if you cancel later? Or do you need a valid subscription/interent connections to listen?
You add the songs to your device and you can dload from there and use when offline, but when the subscription runs out the songs get removed. If you wait to renew you won't have to reinstall the songs though as they just get added back. Another advantage is it syncs with your account, so if you get a new device it will automatically put your songs on it so you won't have to search them again.

We have a dog and a cat. I’ll admit I prefer the dog, but I’m pleased we’re going to adopt a friends cat. They are moving and can’t take him with them. He would have gone to the SPCA otherwise.

He’s a big, young black cat. We’ll give it a trial and see how our 14 year old cat copes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back