Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When I'm in Adelaide I usually try and head straight for the airport.
giphy.gif

I was in Adelaide for our game v Port this year for the first time since a test match 35 odd years ago, thought it was fine. It's a bit like Brisbane was last century.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I much prefer Adelaide over Brisbane.

Brisbane is the worst place in Queensland. You need to go north to find the good spots.

Despite my tongue in cheek joke before I quite like Adelaide. I lived in Semaphore for six months and quite enjoyed it.

i love Darwin, haven't been to Hobart, been to all others, but i was only 1 year old when i went to Perth, so i dont remember, must have been hell for mum and my grandparents to drive over to Perth with a one year old lol
I loved Hobart but they were having a heatwave at the time so not sure if I'd like it as much since I hate cold and wet.

I imagine Darwin is quite similar to Broome, which I also haven't been to but hope to get there (Broome) when/if these cheap qantas flights materialise.

Been to every capital city and Brisbane along with the greater South East Queensland region beats everything hands down. Best beaches, great hinterland areas, perfect weather, fantastic restaurants all over the South East, great cultural and entertainment precincts, vibrant night/music scene.

It is also home to the best AFL side this millennia.

Been to every capital city and Brisbane along with the greater South East Queensland region beats everything hands down. Best beaches, great hinterland areas, perfect weather, fantastic restaurants all over the South East, great cultural and entertainment precincts, vibrant night/music scene.

It is also home to the best AFL side this millennia.
Couldnt agree more. Thats why i moved here. Could have moved anywhere in world and i chose here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back