Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing new season Imperial Mandarins appearing in my local F&V store.
My mandarins don’t look anywhere near ready yet, first season they have put on fruit.

Yeah I've seen em, I usually wait a month or so after I first see them to buy, expensive and not as good at the start of the season.

I got three just to try them. I've had one and it was alright.

These senate hearings are a waste of time
There is nothing that can be done other than listening to the spin

It’s the same as the PWC senate enquiry - we all knew they were ******* crooks but it’s business as usual. That enquiry should of bought that business to its knees

It’s the same as the PWC senate enquiry - we all knew they were ******* crooks but it’s business as usual. That enquiry should of bought that business to its knees
The sportsbet one was hilarious.

The CEO just refused to answer whether they ban winning bettors. Over and over and over kept repeating the same rubbish answer (everyone knows they ban winners) and then nothing happens with it. Toothless

The sportsbet one was hilarious.

The CEO just refused to answer whether they ban winning bettors. Over and over and over kept repeating the same rubbish answer (everyone knows they ban winners) and then nothing happens with it. Toothless

I've heard of that happening to some people I know, not me though, they want to keep me because I'm a regular donor!

PwC have lost millions in contracts though.
I'm thinking they could Arthur-Anderson themselves into irrelevance here.

When you walk into the office bathroom and the lights turn on.
Happy Feel Good GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the Paris 2024 logo looks really cool
1713422407657.png

apparently unveiled back in 2019 but I’m only noticing it now

back in the host bid application days they had these, which were also classy
1713422684220.png

sets the bar for Brissy

Last edited:
Is it a flame or a blonde chick with short hair looking down?
Looks like a commemoration of that time those doves landed on the Olympic flame just before they lit it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back