Things that sh*t me the sixteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went off protein powder, it's just filtered milk. I do similar though

Milk
Flavoured skyr/greek yogurt
a raw egg (extra protein, can't taste it) and sometimes an extra egg white.
Berries or a banana
Seeds
I find it I don't have the scoop of protein powder, the smoothie doesn't keep me feeling full like a meal would.

I’m no economist but if the 12 other interest rate hikes didn’t help inflation I’m not sure what makes them think this one will.

******* the lower and middle classes who are already spending * all anyway probably isn’t the solution at this point.
Yeah bit of a joke isn't it.

And everything at the shops is still increasing.

Cows milk is awesome but bulls milk is a bit gluggy and thick.

Confused Little Girl GIF

ATO has registered me in the "PAYG Instalment Plan".

This feels a lot like the ATO identifying me as a "pigeon". No longer content to fleece me come tax time, now they want their sugar through the year instead!

Rates up.

Set your stopwatches to count the nanoseconds before the big banks pass it all on to mortgage holders.

Set you calendars to count the months before the big banks pass some of it on to savings holders

Love how "Inflation" is too high ? What exactly is inflated anymore ? This is the new now. The raise today will do * all. Fuel will go back up to campaignered numbers and supermarkets will continue to increase prices. Electricity, insurance blah blah blah.

Rates up.

Set your stopwatches to count the nanoseconds before the big banks pass it all on to mortgage holders.

Set you calendars to count the months before the big banks pass some of it on to savings holders
Doesn't affect me at the moment but not looking forward to coming off fixed rate halfway through next year.

Almond milk
Banana
Handful of mixed berries
Scoop of protein powder
Scoop of chia seeds
Scoop of psyllium husks

It's a great breakfast or lunch smoothie.
Piss the banana off. Keto FTW.

Rates up.

Interesting is I did my tax last week. For only the 2nd time I had to pay and they were complete on the very first working day. At best I get my tax back and paid within 7 days including the weekend. This was done on Sunday and by Monday afternoon they had my bill ready to be paid to them.

Interesting is I did my tax last week. For only the 2nd time I had to pay and they were complete on the very first working day. At best I get my tax back and paid within 7 days including the weekend. This was done on Sunday and by Monday afternoon they had my bill ready to be paid to them.
Yeah, my tax bill was turned around pronto as well. *ers aren't seeing a cent of it until March

Doesn't affect me at the moment but not looking forward to coming off fixed rate halfway through next year.
I believe that's been a large part of the issue. A lot of people haven't come off a fixed rate to be affected yet. Plus a lot of people also topped up there off set accounts over covid. The interest rate rises haven't had the effect they normally would've had in that amount of time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that reminds me. I better get my tax return stuff sorted this week to send to my bean counter.

Shitandballs. I forgot mine, it's an October cut off to do it yourself isn't it?

Sadly the last accountant I paid is now in jail for a litany of fraud-related crimes...

FML.

Went to the doctor yesterday (Monday) about my skin infection, got put on an even stronger antibiotic, have spent this evening with more runs than our cricketers.

Lol.

No matter what I drop while sitting in the drivers seat, everything always falls into the dungeon between the seat and the centre console.

Lost my AirPods a while back, turns out they'd fallen into said dungeon but then gone under the seat. Find my AirPods was telling me they were in the car,* me it took a long time to find em

Cooked Pork Medallions tonight and they shrunk considerably and curled up on the baking tray, 600gram pack. After cooking they lost a combined weight of 257grams. You'd think they'd drop some liquid but really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back