Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XI - The Eleventh One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to self. Do not eat carob products containing sorbitol and Indian a short time later.

Your guts will not thank you.

My son had to s**t in the garden this evening the toilet was occupied so long. He was not happy Jan.
2ebc88321c0ebc1e6d970cf13293c485.jpg

In the first letter the VEC sent me they wanted me to write some reason as to why I didn't vote. I didn't think I needed to explain myself so I tossed it. Then this week I receive a fine saying they had not received a reply to the Apparent Failure to Vote Notice. Therefore an Offence (Failure to Vote) is now deemed to have been committed under S. 40 of the LGA Act 1989

Let's talk merging.

I am in the left lane, with a dotted line to my right. Car to my right, its front wheels adjacent to my back door. So I am in front.

Dotted line telling me it's merge time. I chuck indicator on to merge right, she speeds up so that I had to brake. she shakes her head and wages the finger at me, drives off and continues to do so as I am forced to practically stop and pop into the lane.So what's your take, right/wrong?

I was raging and had visions of ramming her car and waging my finger. But Id be in the shits then.

Let's talk merging.

I am in the left lane, with a dotted line to my right. Car to my right, its front wheels adjacent to my back door. So I am in front.

Dotted line telling me it's merge time. I chuck indicator on to merge right, she speeds up so that I had to brake. she shakes her head and wages the finger at me, drives off and continues to do so as I am forced to practically stop and pop into the lane.So what's your take, right/wrong?

I was raging and had visions of ramming her car and waging my finger. But Id be in the shits then.
She's an idiot. End of story

All that's needed is for her to ease off slightly and it's a smooth transition. Baffles me how people don't get merging and will almost force a crash just to get one car further ahead

She's an idiot. End of story

All that's needed is for her to ease off slightly and it's a smooth transition. Baffles me how people don't get merging and will almost force a crash just to get one car further ahead

thanks for your support. :)
especially considering it was on a freeway (well tollway)

Let's talk merging.

Unfortunately she is correct, which is bullshit, seriously for the sake of 2 seconds back the * off.
When entering the freeway you must give way to all vehicles already travelling on the freeway.

The car in front only applies to zip merging.
When you are zip merging, you must give way to a vehicle which has any part of its vehicle ahead of yours.

Zip merging is when two rows of vehicles merge into one, and there are no lines marked on the road.

You are not zip merging if you cross any lines marked on the road. If you do cross lines marked on the road you must follow the give way rules for changing lanes.

Changing laneS

You must give way to vehicles in the lane or line of traffic, when you change from a lane marked with lines, to another.

This rule applies when crossing over any broken line on the road showing that the lane ends, e.g. merging into freeway traffic.

Channel 7 promoting a Sunday Night interview with Pete Evans on 'the dangers of sunscreen' and 'is flouride a poison?' Pete, you are not a doctor. You are a reality TV weirdo.

Disgraceful, shameless move by Channel 7 to plant unneccessary doubt in peoples' minds about two well-researched health safeguards (so they can cross-promote My Kitchen Rules).

I'm pretty sure they do. Whenever mine is updated it does all electoral rolls; local, state and federal.
I can't remember which way it was but one of them sent me a letter saying Auspost or VicRoads or someone had provided them the new address if this was correct no further action
Then the other one sent me a letter saying the first one had been updated and I need to fill out the attached form get it witnessed and send it back if I wanted my address on their electoral roll to match.

I can't remember which way it was but one of them sent me a letter saying Auspost or VicRoads or someone had provided them the new address if this was correct no further action
Then the other one sent me a letter saying the first one had been updated and I need to fill out the attached form get it witnessed and send it back if I wanted my address on their electoral roll to match.

Hmm. I don't remember that. I have moved several times over the past five years and all I can remember is receiving the letters telling me that they knew I had moved and would update the electoral rolls.

Hmm. I don't remember that. I have moved several times over the past five years and all I can remember is receiving the letters telling me that they knew I had moved and would update the electoral rolls.
I could be wrong it was around the 2014 grand final and I did a lot of celebrating

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically she was just being a bitch But was in the right

View attachment 349581

Unfortunately she is correct, which is bullshit, seriously for the sake of 2 seconds back the **** off.

The car in front only applies to zip merging.

I hate you both.

It's interesting as I dont recall other than a traffic jam were cars merging have come to a stop, or speed so that way is given. I mean if cars already in the thoroughfare wont let anyone in, flow is halted.

But i see and understand your posts nevertheless.

I wish vicroads or whichever authority would enforce common sense law

Looks like 2016 repeating itself for all teams again. Just put me in a time machine.

**** everything about the sport this weekend starting with the Socceroos and with the exception of the Storm.

All 4 of my teams lost this weekend. Then include the Socceroos and it gets worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back