Things you do to intentionally irritate to your partner

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure my wife would have a list of things she assumes I do on purpose because she thinks I'm much more cunning than I actually am

i have a t-shirt that has seen better days, but its light and comfy, perfect for summer, the wife hates it when i wear it so i wear it all the time if i can, also she doesn't like it when i cut my nails in front of her since she got hit by some flying shrapnel one day, so i make sure i do it when she is on the couch, I'm sure i got plenty more

Last edited:
After eating - drinking some water and washing it around my mouth to clear all the food off my teeth.

She cracks it every time.

You’re a pig, that’s ******* disgusting, etc etc

i have a t-shirt that has seen better days, but its light and comfy, perfect for summer, the wife hates it when i wear it so i wear it all the time if i can, also she doesn't like it when i cut my nails in front of her since she got hit by some flying shrapnel one day, so i make sure i do it when she is on the couch, I'm sure i got plenty more
Hahah my wife just counted 41 holes in my summer around the house tshirt, I think she was trying to make a point but I wasn't really listening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a scene on the show The Middle where the son clips his toenails into an almost empty chip packet. And the mum gets home later from work and.....

You can fill in the rest. I literally gag when I watch that scene- it is awful.

I'm always shirtless in the front yard anytime I check the mail, take the bins out, mow the lawn etc. She got asked by a couple of neighbours when we first moved in if I was an athlete so now I do it just to annoy her.

I sing. Lots.

Partner was trying to watch On the Couch once and I could see he was suffering with me going about the place singing my version of You Can Call Me Al. I do a version where I whistle the thingy pipe solo which is pretty special. Anyways he eventually turns with this weary, exaggerated patience and says “Do you mind?”. I just went straight on and set the words Do you mind to the tune of “Let it Be”.

Worked a treat.

i whistle, mostly tunes and little ditties from my childhood, like incidental music from road runner and other loony tunes, flintstones, etc.
she hates whistling. but she admits i can hold the tune and nail it. im a good whistler. maybe i need to turn pro

Whistlers trigger me, an old prick used to whistle in the factory a few jobs ago, incredibly annoying

wilt sorry not sorry GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back