Things you grew up With That Today's Kids Didn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

IDShot_540x540.jpg

and those cordial dispenser machines (20c for a cup of cordial) at the supermarkets/shopping centre

Anyone remember those "USA" hoodies from the early 2000's. There were also Aus ones but only dweebs wore those
Yes. Early 2000s fashion....what about the WuTang or Dada. The only people that wear them these days still are junkies.

Does anyone know the name of that show that used to be on ABC in the late 90s/early 00s? I think it was French and it was a stop motion show that used to go for about 5 minutes with weird music in the background, it was just animals made out of different pieces of cut up fruit on black background.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The afternoon TV was so much better back then. I remember getting home from school everyday and having the exact same lineup.

4:00 - Cyberchase
4:30 - Angela Anaconda
5:00 - Fresh Prince
5:30 - Frasier
6:00 - The Simpsons

Then have tea, and would always lose my s**t on Tuesdays because new Simpsons would be on at 7:30.

And I didn't even know what the * these things were, but I had a s**t ton of them.

RimZXae.jpg

Pogba.

Totally forgot about the new Simpsons ep feels.

Does anyone here remember computer keyboards that didn't have the Windows logo on them?
It's the opposite now, when I flick on the simpsons and it's a new episode I'm shattered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back