Roast This off season, significant changes need to be made

Remove this Banner Ad

It is what it is...

Adams,Stringer,Dickson,Roughead,Crameri,Campbell,Smith,Murphy,Boyd x2,Jong,and a few more Injured this year...long term as in weeks off..

Put Boyd tom Jong a fit Stringer and Crameri Adams at FB and we look a lot more settled team

Where are all the Mad Monday pics?
Happy for none to be published. Poor role modelling for young teenagers watching what their idols do.

It's OK to get on the piss once or twice when the season's done but keep it under wraps. No need to be all over Twitter.

Too many young men have binge drinking habits (I should know :drunk: :().

Seems our decline has continued and barely any of the issues I brought up have not been addressed except a mature age KPP in Trengove being brought in

Trengove being brought in imo is a good move, but he's been underutilised as a ruck forward, Adams and Morris are injured, can he play as the gorilla down back FFS...

Injuries, still getting them, yay... Coaching staff, still the same as last year it seems...

Clarkson for example knew his rolling zone was being exposed early in 2010, he changed his gameplan and results started going his way. Bevos new gameplan he implemented last year on top of the musical chairs has massively backfired, we leak goals like a sieve, yet he's too stubborn and proud in his footballing philosophies to admit he is wrong

CHANGE EVERYTHING AROUND FFS BACK TO HOW THEY WERE, IT WAS NOT BROKEN AND IT WAS AN ACCOUNTABLE BRAND OF FOOTY THAT WON US GAMES

BACK IN BOYD, SCHACHE, REDPATH ETC AS OUR FORWARDS TO WORK WITH, WOOD AND TRENGOVE IS NOT THE ANSWER

:mad::mad::mad:

Seems our decline has continued and barely any of the issues I brought up have not been addressed except a mature age KPP in Trengove being brought in

Trengove being brought in imo is a good move, but he's been underutilised as a ruck forward, Adams and Morris are injured, can he play as the gorilla down back FFS...

Injuries, still getting them, yay... Coaching staff, still the same as last year it seems...

Clarkson for example knew his rolling zone was being exposed early in 2010, he changed his gameplan and results started going his way. Bevos new gameplan he implemented last year on top of the musical chairs has massively backfired, we leak goals like a sieve, yet he's too stubborn and proud in his footballing philosophies to admit he is wrong

CHANGE EVERYTHING AROUND FFS BACK TO HOW THEY WERE, IT WAS NOT BROKEN AND IT WAS AN ACCOUNTABLE BRAND OF FOOTY THAT WON US GAMES

BACK IN BOYD, SCHACHE, REDPATH ETC AS OUR FORWARDS TO WORK WITH, WOOD AND TRENGOVE IS NOT THE ANSWER

:mad::mad::mad:
Yes, and play Boyd and Schache as permanent forwards, NOT ruck forwards. How many times last year and on Sunday, did we go forward and not have one of our tall forwards to kick to? I’m sick of this happening. GWS go forward, there was always a Patton, Cameron or Lobb to kick to. Sick of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back