hulld

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2005
VIC
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Rockets, Storm, Cowboys
i was just wondering if any off you guys had an opinion on the josh carr incident? it's just that we play freo in round 2 and i wouldn't mind it if he wasn't playing.

thanks for your help and i hope we can do better against you in round 1 than we did last year.

i was just wondering if any off you guys had an opinion on the josh carr incident? it's just that we play freo in round 2 and i wouldn't mind it if he wasn't playing.

thanks for your help and i hope we can do better against you in round 1 than we did last year.

You could get your wish re Josh Carr - well I think it's Josh Carr.

Definite elbow out. There is video footage of the game.

Looks like a 2 gamer minimum to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the vision of it.

It definitely was Matthew Carr.

2 weeks minimum IMO

Josh Carr was 2-3 metres away which is why there was confusion as to which Carr is about to be immobilised.

They seek him here
They seek him there
Dat darned S Carr let Pimpernel
They seek him everywhere.

Now are we 100% sure it wasn't their cousin Solomon Carr? :p

I agree, I was sure that it was number 6 Solomon that did it.

Matt Carr laid the bump (with raised elbow - the bloody stupid git... :thumbsdown: ), then kept running after whoever had the ball. Umpire blew the whistle for the free and Solomon was closest and stood the mark. That's why there was confusion.

Matt Carr laid the bump (with raised elbow - the bloody stupid git... :thumbsdown: ), then kept running after whoever had the ball. Umpire blew the whistle for the free and Solomon was closest and stood the mark. That's why there was confusion.

Add to that, Josh Carr was only 3 metres away, and with Matthew running away after the ball, it then looked from where I sat that Josh had done it. :eek:

Matthew is a goner though - the video evidence is very damning!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back