Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Im still chasing 3 tickets myself... these scalpers certainly do not have a heart selling a ticket they got for $500 for $3000

Yeah so you go in and then the third person scans out, then they hand your ticket to the person you are sneaking in.
That can be done.
What you'll need to do is to get the 3rd person to go and scan his/her ticket but not work through. I'd get someone else to call out to you as though you've forgotten something. So after scanning you turn around and go back (doing this so as not to raise any suspicion).
The 3rd person waits a while or goes to another scanner and uses his ticket to scan out.

I've been offered tickets through gumtree from two people - they're ezytickets though which I didn't think existed for this game? One said they're etihad medallion club tickets and the other said it's from a friend who is an mcc member (and she can't use it now). Sounds suss so I thought I'd ask :)

I've been offered tickets through gumtree from two people - they're ezytickets though which I didn't think existed for this game? One said they're etihad medallion club tickets and the other said it's from a friend who is an mcc member (and she can't use it now). Sounds suss so I thought I'd ask :)

I brought tickets in the AFL members for my brother and dad and I had to pick them up in person from a ticketek outlet, there was no option available to print at home or use your phone at least for AFL members for this game... so I'd be sus about any such tickets.
Medallion Club do have an allocation in the AFL members reserve... my mums work gets Medallion Club MCG tickets, though they are always officially printed tickets in an envelope.

Last edited:
Yeah I called the mcg, absolutely no ezytickets today. So that was fake. Someone else is offering to leave a ticket at an mcg ticket desk? An mcc ticket from the ballot that apparently has no name on it and could be left for m. Didn't think that was possible...

Yeah I called the mcg, absolutely no ezytickets today. So that was fake. Someone else is offering to leave a ticket at an mcg ticket desk? An mcc ticket from the ballot that apparently has no name on it and could be left for m. Didn't think that was possible...

Obviously that person wants the moola first yeah?

Anyone else without a ticket heading to the G and hoping for the best re: a ticket? I'm heading there with 1k in the pocket and saying the Dusty prayer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back