tickets for round 1 on sale tuesday 12pm

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 Ticket On-Sale Dates​

Toyota AFL Premiership Season​

Members On-Sale:

MCGTicketekTuesday February 21, 12pm

General Public On-Sale:

MCG Ticketek Wednesday February 21, 12pm

also traditional paper ticketing/membership entry is back this year and its a Richmond home game round 1

2023 Ticket On-Sale Dates​

Toyota AFL Premiership Season​

Members On-Sale:

MCGTicketekTuesday February 21, 12pm

General Public On-Sale:

MCG Ticketek Wednesday February 21, 12pm

also traditional paper ticketing/membership entry is back this year and its a Richmond home game round 1
U don’t go to the games anyway..

I got through the process fine, but SMS for tickets I’ve not got yet. I figure the ticketek sms server is busy or something. Verified I can hardcopy print the tickets, so more weird than worried. Anyone else similar?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I got through the process fine, but SMS for tickets I’ve not got yet. I figure the ticketek sms server is busy or something. Verified I can hardcopy print the tickets, so more weird than worried. Anyone else similar?

my mobile ticket links got sent to me immediately, check your ticketek account and they should be there

interesting to see how much they get

last year it only got 72,000 (no traditional paper ticketing or physical membership cards + that qr code bullshit and vax pass was still going )

2019 the last year before covid hit they got 85,000

this is the first year where everything is back to normal for attending the footy

I fly back from Japan that arvo.
Straight onto the Skybus and to the rubbedy dub and then the G.
Might give it a miss and watch it on tv, probably put a load of washing on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

interesting to see how much they get

last year it only got 72,000 (no traditional paper ticketing or physical membership cards + that qr code bullshit and vax pass was still going )

2019 the last year before covid hit they got 85,000

this is the first year where everything is back to normal for attending the footy

I reckon high 80's maybe even nudge 90K - Our home game which always helps. In 2018 our home game the crowd was 90,151

yeah but that was a flag unvieling
Yes, but we still got it ;). Blues V pies have never in their history played in front of 90K in a home and away game.

Carlton has improved their fans finally believe they are the real deal and we will definitely be challenging again for a flag, 90K, we could well hit it again (weather permitting)

Yes, but we still got it ;). Blues V pies have never in their history played in front of 90K in a home and away game.

Carlton has improved their fans finally believe they are the real deal and we will definitely be challenging again for a flag, 90K, we could well hit it again (weather permitting)
81k my prediction

my mobile ticket links got sent to me immediately, check your ticketek account and they should be there

sms received about an hour after. All good - just a bit weird.

Hey guys, might be a bit of a silly question but thought I'd ask anyway!

This is my first year as a reserved seat member, my membership is for the Ponsford stand. I spoke to the club and they said people sort of have their own "unspoken" seats.

I just wanted to ask for anyone who is/has been a reserved seat member what is that process like? Am I going to tick off some 40 year member who's been in the same seat for their whole life because I've rocked up in my first year and grabbed their seat? Obviously with no allocated seats it's a bit of a first come first served, but sounded like there are some seats which are "spoken" for.

Any clarification would be hugely helpful!

This is my first year as a reserved seat member, my membership is for the Ponsford stand. I spoke to the club and they said people sort of have their own "unspoken" seats.

I just wanted to ask for anyone who is/has been a reserved seat member what is that process like? Am I going to tick off some 40 year member who's been in the same seat for their whole life because I've rocked up in my first year and grabbed their seat? Obviously with no allocated seats it's a bit of a first come first served, but sounded like there are some seats which are "spoken" for.

I’ve sat in M1 for a few years now and you tend to see the same faces each week in similar spots, but I don’t think anyone claims any of the seats. I often use my guest tickets to buy for friends and have to move around the bay quite often trying to secure 3-5 seats at a time. Don’t stress too much about it.

I’ve sat in M1 for a few years now and you tend to see the same faces each week in similar spots, but I don’t think anyone claims any of the seats. I often use my guest tickets to buy for friends and have to move around the bay quite often trying to secure 3-5 seats at a time. Don’t stress too much about it.
C8109C58-9DCB-4019-8261-D2FB35229FC0.gif

I assume you have a premiership circle membership and sit on level 2.
First in best dressed, no one will tell you to move when no seats have actually been reserved. But there are always spare seats unless it's a blockbuster then availability will be less.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back