Aug 24, 2000
Wendouree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
KC Chiefs, Royal Park FNC, Man City
Doggiesrule1020,

On Harrison,

You will find him a useful player. Harrison will never be the best forward, best midfielder or best backman, but he can do a reasonable job anywhere.

If Footscray (old habits die hard) play him forward he will be good for one or two goals a game.

If you play him back he can do a reasonable job against most medium forwards and can pinch-hit against the bigger types. A traditional CHF or full forward like Carey, Nick Holland or Richardson would demolish him because he is really only a medium-sized player. Against someone like Hird though, he would be servicable.

If you play him in the middle he can tag a bit but would be unlikely to get more than 20 possessions.

Richmond used him to fill gaps wherever they appeared. He was invariably named on the bench and would come on if someone was injured or being badly beaten. In that sense he is a terrific bench player (no insult intended) because he can be shoved anywhere at short notice.

I hope this is helpful.

Hey Tiger Tank thanks for the verry in depth analysis on Harrison verry appreciated thanks for that and another thing take care of Leon for us will you?

Originally posted by Doggiesrule1020:
... and another thing take care of Leon for us will you?

It will be our pleasure. I can't believe you didn't want to keep this guy??

No neither do I tiger tank if you asked any of the doggies fans we would gladly have him back but i guess you guys wont give him back now you have a good eye for talkent and r not as stupid as we we to give him up

See ya

Remove this Banner Ad

Back