Review Dogs 126 def Tigers 71

Remove this Banner Ad

You know it! I do enjoy a good arse ... when appropriate of course.
No likes for staging. Or for callipygian double entendres.

Has to be a spontaneous, contextually appropriate, culturally sensitive arse to get a like.

No likes for staging. Or for callipygian double entendres.

Has to be a spontaneous, contextually appropriate, culturally sensitive arse to get a like.

I still get annoyed when people use the American (and far inferior IMO) equivalent of arse.

However, much like some of the other prevalent grammar and spelling atrocities on BF, I can no longer be arsed pointing them out.

So well done to you dogwatch, you bad-arse!

I still get annoyed when people use the American (and far inferior IMO) equivalent of arse.

However, much like some of the other prevalent grammar and spelling atrocities on BF, I can no longer be arsed pointing them out.

So well done to you dogwatch, you bad-arse!
I agree. The British/Australian arse is more rounded and pleasing to the eye.

Coaches Votes

Western Bulldogs v Richmond​

10 Marcus Bontempelli (WB)
6 Adam Treloar (WB)
6 Jamarra Ugle-Hagan (WB)
6 Tom Liberatore (WB)
1 Liam Jones (WB)
1 Bailey Dale (WB)

Coaches Votes

Western Bulldogs v Richmond​

10 Marcus Bontempelli (WB)
6 Adam Treloar (WB)
6 Jamarra Ugle-Hagan (WB)
6 Tom Liberatore (WB)
1 Liam Jones (WB)
1 Bailey Dale (WB)
Can’t argue much with that? Fair reflection of who were the best. Naughton got in the best in the paper but these other fellas ahead of him. Liam Jones probably underscored but that’s the lot of a defender.

Bont a close 4th in the season Coaches Votes with 3 to play. 13 behind Daicos, 3 behind Petracca and 1 behind Butters.

Libba up to outright 15th.

Bont a close 4th in the season Coaches Votes with 3 to play. 13 behind Daicos, 3 behind Petracca and 1 behind Butters.

Libba up to outright 15th.

Sounds about right when you translate to Brownlow votes - Daicos maybe 4-5 ahead of Petracca/Bont, although Butters seems high. He had a purple patch mid-year and will have a bunch of 3 vote games but I have him a decent gap behind Petracca/Bont.

Should be an interesting next few games. Daicos could still cling on, but if one of the contenders scores votes every game then they should get home.

Here it is Wednesday, and I'm still smiling!
Great stuff! I'm also glad that Jamarra nailed that last goal. It was a miskick, but sailed through anyway and made up for his earlier shot that fell just short.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back