Multiplat Titanfall 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So The Beta is out, was able to download it over night. (10.6 GB on PS4)

I've created a BigFooty "network" (PS4) so feel free to search it and join so we can beta test together if you like. Haven't played a game yet but will get one or two this morning and more later today.

The name of it is literally just BigFooty btw.

I've created a BigFooty "network" (PS4) so feel free to search it and join so we can beta test together if you like. Haven't played a game yet but will get one or two this morning and more later today.

Nice I'll download it later.

Can you just access the beta on the ps store or do you need to sign up on a site for a code?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Endless matchmaking cycle as well. Where do you go in main menu to change server? I can join networks?

Go back to main menu. And press square. I was playing on Singapore lobbies with minimum lag.

I've only played a few games but so far it feels more like a traditional shooter than the original. Not many titans running around.

It's laughable how ordinary this game is. Gun play feels like the original Homefront and the movement is sluggish.

It will have a similar life cycle as original game.

Movement sluggish? Movement didn't feel any different to the original and traversal in that game was excellent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back