Tom Rockliff

Remove this Banner Ad

I would say that was THE best presser I have ever listened to! Handled stupid questions well, didn't just tow the company line, also didn't just answer the question, but actually had something to say!

We have a great person and player here!

Rocky walks in to the club

Rockliff: Hey everybody! My name is Tom!

The boys cheer.

The boys: Hi Tom, welcome to the club. You are now one of the boys.

One of the boys: Wow thank you all so much for the warm welcome. We shall become well acquainted soon.

Sounds like it was a successful first day :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tommy talking about scotty hodges and what it means to wear the no 11 at port on sen. What a legend really embracing the club and its culture what a pick up for free still cant believe it.

Sounds like he's been educated quickly.

A crow colleague today said that with Rockliff we traded in a culture killer. Said Rockliff was the reason the young Lions were wanting to get out of Brisbane. Said he's had off field problems that resulted in his captaincy being stripped.

I hadn't heard about this. Is it totally myth?

A lot of people have said that over the last couple of years. That he’s a selfish, culture killer and club house cancer that’s why they took the captaincy away from him

It’s a well known and widely acknowledged slur.

Thing is, if he were any of those things he wouldn’t have been made the captain in the first place.

Take it with a grain of salt.

A lot of people have said that over the last couple of years. That he’s a selfish, culture killer and club house cancer that’s why they took the captaincy away from him

It’s a well known and widely acknowledged slur.

Thing is, if he were any of those things he wouldn’t have been made the captain in the first place.

Take it with a grain of salt.
Good point....

Was looking on the WCE's board last night and Ah Chee was apparently a standout at their training.
Sounds like when we got Brad Ebert over from WCE all those years ago. A nice turning of the wheel

Was looking on the WCE's board last night and Ah Chee was apparently a standout at their training.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see him carve out a really good career with them. He’s still only 23 (turning 24 next month) and has already shown he can play at a high level.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see him carve out a really good career with them. He’s still only 23 (turning 24 next month) and has already shown he can play at a high level.
Indeed, he wasn't allowed to leave because he was a poor player, it was simply because we needed space for other player types instead.

If rockys Instagram and general demeanour are anything to go by, I really doubt he's got any bad issues outside of being passionate. His problem was probably expecting the same of others when he was captain and not everyone ticks that way.

Tbh, screams of a similar personality to Tredrea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back