Mega Thread Tommy Mitchell - All Contract Talk in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get off these forums now before i become a moderator and ban you!
I tossed up between our second and third pick but i think this is pretty fair. Tuohey and Buckley both provide the run we are in desperate need of.

From what I'm hearing, TM and the club are bartering over an extension. He woukd prefer to stay at the swans, that is a fact. I think he will stay.
This is ridiculous! I've been to every public toilet in a 2km radius of Town Hall & Central stations and I'm yet to receive a single hot tip.

If we had to lose Mitchell then dealing with Carlton would definitely be better as then we could use Mitchell to get Tuohy, someone we have been linked to for a little while now.
Unless the Roos $$$ offer to Tuohy is too high, in which case we'd prefer a draft pick.

This is ridiculous! I've been to every public toilet in a 2km radius of Town Hall & Central stations and I'm yet to receive a single hot tip.

Please don't ask for a "hot tip" in the dunny. It'll not end well.

If TM ends up at the Hawks, given they have a lot of similar type mids might be a chance to make a play for Sicily. ;)
Sicily is fast becoming the biggest flog in the league but if we can curb that crap then he could be a special player. Makes Reid expendable.

In other news, straight swap for Deledio?

Sicily is fast becoming the biggest flog in the league but if we can curb that crap then he could be a special player. Makes Reid expendable.

In other news, straight swap for Deledio?

Becoming? I reckon he is 100% already there!

So gws want carltons first for marchbank.
I understand its may not whay they will get, but potentially hawks and blues will be using their first picks on omeara and marchbank.

Trade period hasnt begun yet but already there is less availible for us in a mitchell trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So gws want carltons first for marchbank.
I understand its may not what they will get, but potentially hawks and blues will be using their first picks on omeara and marchbank.

Trade period hasnt begun yet but already there is less availible for us in a mitchell trade
Hawthorn a less likely destination? Im pretty okay with that.

Tommy + our first rounder for Cyril (I normally think he's a tad overrated, but hot damn he's been good tonight!)
Hawks would never do it, but he and Bud would own our F50!

Mick, you've made some pretty specific statements in this thread that Tom isn't leaving the Swans. Is that based on solid information or merely conjecture? Granted there's plenty of crap in this thread but it's certainly not unique in that regard.
NO INFO! I've only said 'he's not leaving', so keep reading, pay attention and you'll have my conclusion and you'll find that it's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back