List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - 2017/2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After my intense research on who Eddie was having lunch with, I have come to the conclusion that he's out with one of the contestant's on Who wants to be a millionaire. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but apparently this kid knew the answer to the 1 MILLION dollar question "Why the f did Collingwood recruit Chris Mayne?". Answer was: Two Broomheads are better than one.

Eddie on the Hot Breakfast this morning was saying Schache to Richmond. No idea how they'd get that done with no picks.

Ok so our President has said that a young KPF, something that we need in order to partner Moore, has basically given up hope of his/our club been able to get Schache.
My questions to Ed are, how are we not wanting to look at getting him? and why arent we able to get Schache? He certainly fits the profile of what we need.
If its a salary cap issue then the third question will be, how the f*** does a club who has not made finals in 4 years have salary cap issues, yet Richmond, who just won a flag, be able to get one of the best young KPF onto their list?
At the AGM hopefully some serious questions are asked about this club, its getting really annoying supporting this footy club. Run by individuals who lost touch with reality.

Would people do straight swaps schache for pick 6. No chance they'll get a bette offer than that but pretty unsure on him.

No.

Also the media claimed we were offering Lever big bucks but he chose the Dees and going back before Schache resigned we had apparently offered him a lot now we have no money. I don't think anyone in the media actually knows what our cap looks like

Much less a nuffie ex player from Essendon.

Pies pick 6 for Demons pick 10 + Demons 2nd rounder

Demons use 6 for Lever

Use Demons 2nd rndr + Pick 36 for Schache

Or

Pick 10 for Schache + Lions 3rd rounder

Far fetched but ey

I trust Lloyd's judgement on talent, if he believes Schache is better than any of the KPF in the top 10 this year, then we should try and get Schache (only if we are considering taking a tall in this years draft)

If we are planning on taking Coffield, then i wouldn't pursue Schache at all.

Seems a pretty straight forward decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to get Josh Schache and put him forward with Ben Reid and then move Darcy Moore to CHB. IMO Schache will be a good forward once he adds more muscle, and could be a 2nd ruck option so we don't have to play Mason Cox.

Moore could become a great CHB as he has all the tools needed already.

Pies pick 6 for Demons pick 10 + Demons 2nd rounder

Demons use 6 for Lever

Use Demons 2nd rndr + Pick 36 for Schache

Or

Pick 10 for Schache + Lions 3rd rounder

Far fetched but ey

Dumb as dog shit most biased commentator going round .....Durr Wayne trying to say players should stay clear of Pies because there's too much media and supporter pressure on them...he has a massive hatred for pies and clearly hoping players give us the snub.

Citing Mayne White and Wells as examples of players succumbing to the Jarryd Blair....preh - shaaaa.

Honestly if we can't afford to make a play for Schache but the reigning Premier can then it says a lot about the ineptitude of our list management.

I know who I'd rather out of Schache and Mayne.

Dumb as dog shit most biased commentator going round .....Durr Wayne trying to say players should stay clear of Pies because there's too much media and supporter pressure on them...he has a massive hatred for pies and clearly hoping players give us the snub.

Citing Mayne White and Wells as examples of players succumbing to the Jarryd Blair....preh - shaaaa.
How the heck is Wells a good example? Did the media pressure tear his muscles or something? In terms of his actual performances he was a difference maker when he played this year more often than not.

I trust Lloyd's judgement on talent, if he believes Schache is better than any of the KPF in the top 10 this year, then we should try and get Schache (only if we are considering taking a tall in this years draft)

If we are planning on taking Coffield, then i wouldn't pursue Schache at all.

Seems a pretty straight forward decision.
Lloyd's statement says more about the quality in this years draft and he's right imo.

We get Schache we don't get Lynch next season.. Fingers crossed the Tigers pounce on Schache this trade period.
Yes, because we are definitely getting Lynch next season. Like every other player this board dreamed up over the years that was definitely going to be recruited to Collingwood.

Wells didn't succumb to pressure. He succumbed to too much KFC in the offseason.

Yeah and because football sides have never changed from week to week. Schache is a better player and can be a 10-15 year player for the club

No he's not. He has the potential to be better, but as it stands after the year he had and Cox's finish to the season he isn't the better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back