List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible decision too take Tambling over Buddy.
How easy is hindsight.
Boggles the mind!
No doubt he have had some picks that we wish we went a different route but I can’t stand the way people use information from now as if it was available at the time and act like they would of picked any different at the time

If Norf get a compensation pick for Zaheer then they'll grab Trainor @ 2.
If any team pays zurgar enough money to get north pick 2
Then that team should be destroyed

Last edited:

No point trying to be an armchair expert and apply new information that didn’t exist at the time because at the time we were all absolutely wrapped with the players picked in that draft

Sesame Street News GIF by Muppet Wiki

We are all armchair experts on BigFooty Champion.

The only difference is I have a Jason Recliner with 3 position comfort and

whilst you ...

harold lloyd fall GIF by Maudit

Unless North splits pick 1, why would North choose another midfielder over a KPP when one is obviously a need over the other?

LDU, Powell, McKercher, Phillips, Wardlaw, Sheezel, Greenwood, Simpkin, Lazzaro, Paul Curtis given CBAs on the weekend, Cam Zurhaar runs through, and they might look at Duursma going through as well in the future.
Big assumption assuming Norf win the spoon. Bit like 3 weeks ago when Eagles were winning the spoon according to some. Either may well win it but I think they won’t. They’ll finish above us if this injury curse continues

Big assumption assuming Norf win the spoon. Bit like 3 weeks ago when Eagles were winning the spoon according to some. Either may well win it but I think they won’t. They’ll finish above us if this injury curse continues
I agree, we are every chance to win the spoon as we are only a few weeks off not being able to field an AFL side at this rate :(

Clearly we are winning the spoon and having Fremantle and West Coast drive up Baker's contract until it is Band 1 compo and walking away with pick 1 and 2 but keep it on the down low
Be Quiet Cut It Out GIF

Clearly we are winning the spoon and having Fremantle and West Coast drive up Baker's contract until it is Band 1 compo and walking away with pick 1 and 2 but keep it on the down low
Be Quiet Cut It Out GIF
he isnt a FA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boggles the mind!
No doubt he have had some picks that we wish we went a different route but I can’t stand the way people use information from now as if it was available at the time and act like they would of picked any different at the time
All sides have that moment.
Imagine being the Dees back in 2009.
Missing out on Dusty not once but twice.

I agree, we are every chance to win the spoon as we are only a few weeks off not being able to field an AFL side at this rate :(
Whats the bet we do a norf and win the last game and move up ahead of Norf /Hawks & Eagles.lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back