Trade Offer- Moran Involved

Remove this Banner Ad

It's easy....

We need another silky smooth midfielder to help wellsy & Boomer....
Simmo, Brady, Green, Harro, Swallow and Sansbury don't deliver the ball like our better 2 and hitting targets is what wins finals games...

Don't even need to consider Nat Jones as we have an in and under thats better in Harro.....

Get whatever we can for Moran....Our ruck stocks are very good and he is too slow to play in a key position...He and a pick for Johnno....Hell Yeah..

You people cannot be serious, i mean honestly, lets think hamish this time in his career, im sure u were all ruling him out and now look where he is, 2nd best ruckman in the league and hes still only 22

moran is better at the moment then hamish was at this point in his career, i just dont understand how u could want to giv up a 200 cm athlete, whose still familiarising himself with the game,

either way, theres no chance that dean is as stupid as u to get rid of a kid with that much potential douchebag

It's easy....

We need another silky smooth midfielder to help wellsy & Boomer....
Simmo, Brady, Green, Harro, Swallow and Sansbury don't deliver the ball like our better 2 and hitting targets is what wins finals games...

Don't even need to consider Nat Jones as we have an in and under thats better in Harro.....

Get whatever we can for Moran....Our ruck stocks are very good

You had me all the way up till here mate, but

and he is too slow to play in a key position...He and a pick for Johnno....Hell Yeah..

:confused:

IF Moran was a KPP, he would most likely be the fastest KPP in the competition.

You people cannot be serious, i mean honestly, lets think hamish this time in his career, im sure u were all ruling him out and now look where he is, 2nd best ruckman in the league and hes still only 22

moran is better at the moment then hamish was at this point in his career, i just dont understand how u could want to giv up a 200 cm athlete, whose still familiarising himself with the game,

either way, theres no chance that dean is as stupid as u to get rid of a kid with that much potential douchebag

Goldstein will go past Moran as a ruckman next year, Hale the year after.

If we find a tall defender and Hansen continues his improvement, both Hale and Moran will need to find a spot in the team. Based on that, Moran is very tradeable for the right price.

Goldtsein will become a good tap ruckman, but he will not go past Hale as a player.

If we find a tall defender and Hansen continues his improvement, both Hale and Moran will need to find a spot in the team. Based on that, Moran is very tradeable for the right price.
and on what basis are u presuming that goldy is going to be better then moran?? ....not that ur opinion means much

however if that does happen to be the case, moran will play a stynes like possition like many before me have said

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goldtsein will become a good tap ruckman, but he will not go past Hale as a player.

I would wager in your favor on that point. However, I was commenting on our ruck stocks and I am confident Goldy will easily go past Hale as a ruckman.

Hale needs to step up and make CHF his own in the next 12-18 months or Hansen or Petrie will take it from him.

Would definitely not trade our first pick and moran for johnstone and pick 20. wouldnt give our first rounder away unless we got like a judd.

We could get a high 2nd rounder for Moran if there are a few teams wanting his type.

I dont even want Johnstone, we need kids and i wouldn't take him anyway. I do however want to get rid of Moran somehow and try and get a 2nd rounder out of him...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back