Trade Radio 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Footy is on edge this time of year and I love it; everyone think their club won trade week. The spuds are worth 'at least a second rounder' but when their club is chasing a player with the exact same stats 'no way is he worth a second rounder, we'll offer a fourth or pick him up in the PSD'

I won't be able to sleep tonight, I'm like a kid before Christmas.

Love trade radio and this time of year. Although I want to smash my radio a lot of time with some of the bonehead trade scenarios fans throw up!

Think this year though instead of tuning in all the time I will wait until they release each little segment on iTunes as a Podcast. Then I can pick and choose which segments I'll bother listening too.

Sounds like the mysterious trade whisperer will be making appearances as well. Does anyone else think that the trade whisperer is not just one person (ie: Tony Sheehan)? Just lately it seems to have become a bit more commercial and driven by retweets, likes and staggered releases of info etc. I think it may in fact be a platform created by Croc Media to pedal trade news/rumours etc to drive interest in the space.

Trade radio is a croc media production; more interest means more listeners and as a result it becomes a more attractive platform for advertising. Which equals dollars for Hutchy and co.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully they do an app update and fix it

My Note 8 allows me to use Chrome while listening but not much else, can't close my screen though.

But the battery usage is awful. So I've stopped listening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back