Trade Radio 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's be honest we all secretly bloody love trade radio and will be listening as much as we can.
I'm happy to admit I openly love it. When I'm not at work I have it on the whole time. It's the Muppet Show except for three weeks.

I'm happy to admit I openly love it. When I'm not at work I have it on the whole time. It's the Muppet Show except for three weeks.
Yeah i openly love it as well, i get completely caught up in the speculation of the trade period and absolutely love when the nuffies call and propose the nonsense trades of 3 s**t reserves players packaged up to get a 1st round pick or gun player from another team.

Let's be honest we all secretly bloody love trade radio and will be listening as much as we can.

Anyone commenting in this thread obviously listens. Which is why the "oh god, two weeks of this crap" comments make no sense to me. Its pretty easy to avoid if you're not interested.

Yeah i openly love it as well, i get completely caught up in the speculation of the trade period and absolutely love when the nuffies call and propose the nonsense trades of 3 s**t reserves players packaged up to get a 1st round pick or gun player from another team.

It's funny how you can never really tell if the callers are blatantly taking the piss, or really are that ignorant and stupid.

It's funny how you can never really tell if the callers are blatantly taking the piss, or really are that ignorant and stupid.
I've called in previously to take the piss, but I reckon about 65% are serious. It's just that the callers being serious doesn't mean they aren't a nuffie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone commenting in this thread obviously listens. Which is why the "oh god, two weeks of this crap" comments make no sense to me. Its pretty easy to avoid if you're not interested.
Exactly... you have to go out of your way to listen to it.

It's not like you just get in the car and hear it on the radio

You guys criticizing it....lets not put it on at all. Then you'll be complaining that there's nothing or your bored.

With dipshits like Barrett on there; its annoying but its better than nothing and I'd rather this than nothing.

Plus I like cringing at the ridiculous trades that these wannabe's call up to propose.

It's the aural equivalent of Sliding Doors. A trainwreck you just can't look away from.

KB ran a segment last week where he got Terry Wallace to tell a story about each of the Tiges big four and basically take credit for recruiting them.

Terry seemed to want to jump out of the segment after KB started subtly trolling him mercilessly with over-praise.

It was actually quite funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back