List Mgmt. Trade Targets 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Trade Radio say Steele is in active talks with Port.

*edit* or maybe not according to subsequent posts :oops:

Last edited:

Steele is def a good get if we can manage.

Is he really. I think he is a good get at the right price and that price is very low. Fourth round pick unless we can get picks in that allow it to be a third round draft pick. I actually doubt he will become a good AFL footballer but he is not without a chance.

Drafted as a 19yo at pick 24

in two years he has played 17 games. 10 games this year in a good team but still only showed glimpses.

Is he really. I think he is a good get at the right price and that price is very low. Fourth round pick unless we can get picks in that allow it to be a third round draft pick. I actually doubt he will become a good AFL footballer but he is not without a chance.

Drafted as a 19yo at pick 24

in two years he has played 17 games. 10 games this year in a good team but still only showed glimpses.

He was drafted at pick 24 but it was matching North Melbourne pick 15. Strange as North had pick 16. Maybe it was a father / son thing.

Anyway, the bid was 15-16. (not that it makes him a better or worse player just higher rated in his draft year) He's not going to be cheap... but hey he was always supposed to be going to St Kilda.

He was drafted at pick 24 but it was matching North Melbourne pick 15. Strange as North had pick 16. Maybe it was a father / son thing.

Anyway, the bid was 15-16. (not that it makes him a better or worse player just higher rated in his draft year) He's not going to be cheap... but hey he was always supposed to be going to St Kilda.

If he is not going cheap I don't want him. I would back myself to draft a better player in the top 40 of this draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't the rule if it's on trade radio that it isn't happening
Not the other way around

I'm still alive. I figured being contradicted by Damian Barrett is a good thing.

If Damian Barrett says one thing then another thing is almost certain to happen.

Most liked post ever for second hand information?

Certainly for second hand information that was incorrectly heard. I'm going to have to double check with my radio listener. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back