List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours of the Demons shopping Viney.

Would be funny if they moved in Viney and brought in Wines after all the talk of them being best mates.

Pick 2 would be nice though.

I'd do Ollie and 9 for 2 and 20 if it gets us the classy mid we need.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are you sure it wasn't Todd Viney you heard.

i wouldnt be shocked if Howard wanted out.
Been thrown from end to end unable to settle, dropped, brought back in... dropped.
The blame lies squarely at the coaching staff.
Is a backman, should be settled there and barring injury play all 22 games

i wouldnt be shocked if Howard wanted out.
Been thrown from end to end unable to settle, dropped, brought back in... dropped.
The blame lies squarely at the coaching staff.
Is a backman, should be settled there and barring injury play all 22 games

Whilst I agree, Howard hasn’t been well managed this year, to suggest that would justify him wanting out is madness. Players get shuffled around all the time and just because you don’t play the role you want isn’t a reason to spit the dummy. It’s a team sport, you do what is required for the team, if you don’t want to do that then see you later. Besides do we know that Howard doesn’t enjoy playing up front, in the ruck or being shifted back and forth?

Whilst I agree, Howard hasn’t been well managed this year, to suggest that would justify him wanting out is madness. Players get shuffled around all the time and just because you don’t play the role you want isn’t a reason to spit the dummy. It’s a team sport, you do what is required for the team, if you don’t want to do that then see you later. Besides do we know that Howard doesn’t enjoy playing up front, in the ruck or being shifted back and forth?
We literally played Westhoff as a key back ahead of him. That’s terrible management imo Doogs is twice the defender Hoff is. Doogs is not a forward unless we are desperate for one.

Rumours of the Demons shopping Viney.

Would be funny if they moved in Viney and brought in Wines after all the talk of them being best mates.

Pick 2 would be nice though.

I'd do Ollie and 9 for 2 and 20 if it gets us the classy mid we need.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That’s a really really bad trade

Especially if pick 2 becomes 3, there’s not that much between those picks that makes giving up Ollie worth going up 7 spots

We literally played Westhoff as a key back ahead of him. That’s terrible management imo Doogs is twice the defender Hoff is. Doogs is not a forward unless we are desperate for one.

Dougs a better pure defender. Westhoff a better rebounding defender right now I think. With Watts back next year we theoretically have 5 tall rebounding defenders over 6'3" who are arguably AFL standard:

-Burton, Lienert, McKenzie, Watts, Westhoff

plus our smalls/mid size:

-DBJ, Bonner, Broadbent, Hartlett, Garner

And 3 keys:

- Howard, Clurey, Jonas.

13 AFL standard defenders.

In a way this makes me happy because Hinkley will hopefully be forced to play Burton as a mid size forward which I think he could be very successful at. Possibly Bonner on a wing which I think suits his natural game style.

Still it screams to me of poor list management somewhere along the line when we are struggling so very much in the forward line and for outside mids.

Embarassment of riches in the Defender department but as per the whole Hinkley reign maybe one good KPF if you lump them all together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dougs a better pure defender. Westhoff a better rebounding defender right now I think. With Watts back next year we theoretically have 5 tall rebounding defenders over 6'3" who are arguably AFL standard:

-Burton, Lienert, McKenzie, Watts, Westhoff

plus our smalls/mid size:

-DBJ, Bonner, Broadbent, Hartlett, Garner

And 3 keys:

- Howard, Clurey, Jonas.

13 AFL standard defenders.

In a way this makes me happy because Hinkley will hopefully be forced to play Burton as a mid size forward which I think he could be very successful at. Possibly Bonner on a wing which I think suits his natural game style.

Still it screams to me of poor list management somewhere along the line when we are struggling so very much in the forward line and for outside mids.

Embarassment of riches in the Defender department but as per the whole Hinkley reign maybe one good KPF if you lump them all together.

Embarassment of riches?

Close to crowsfan delusions here.

They are average AFL defenders in an average AFL team.

I heard a few rumours that apparently Frampton was offered and agreed to a 3 year contract at crows, but hasn't signed?

The franchise board seems to have a lot of rumour about him either being 50/50 or preferring to stay at port according to bickley on 5aa. One real interesting one saying that two of our players apparently want to go to the crows and they're in talks waiting for certain things to play out? May be a rumour but a bit worrying.

Does anyone have further info on this?

I heard a few rumours that apparently Frampton was offered and agreed to a 3 year contract at crows, but hasn't signed?

The franchise board seems to have a lot of rumour about him either being 50/50 or preferring to stay at port according to bickley on 5aa. One real interesting one saying that two of our players apparently want to go to the crows and they're in talks waiting for certain things to play out? May be a rumour but a bit worrying.

Does anyone have further info on this?
What idiot would want to join that franchise?

surely "want to go to the crows" basically means they want to stay in the AFL system and live in South Australia so it's not like there's 10 options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back