Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I call out anyone that doesn’t come back when they are supposed to/should especially when they are fringe
He's been granted additional time away by the club so he's not supposed to be back is he? He's supposed to be back on the date he and the club agreed.

What your actually calling out is your obsession with rules and how those rules should apply to everyone with no exceptions whatsoever regardless of individual circumstances.

Last edited:

He's been granted additional time away by the club so he's not supposed to be back is he? He's supposed to be back on date he and the club agreed.

What your actually calling out is your obsession with rules and how those rules should apply to everyone with no exceptions whatsoever regardless of individual circumstances.
Yep rules for all. Equality

And what’s the reason for the additional time for just greenwood?

Sarcastic Loser GIF by Channel 7

This time last year Nostrils was calling out Cunners for not coming back early post-cancer treatment, so this Greenwood stuff is pretty mild, really.
Correct I said if cunners wants to have a good year he needed to come back early

Guess what he didn’t have a good year and retired with a year to go

Correct I said if cunners wants to have a good year he needed to come back early

Guess what he didn’t have a good year and retired with a year to go
What are you doing on big footy at this time on a Monday? People are supposed to be working at this time on a Monday. You must be lazy and slacking off work, ripping off your employer.

I don't care to hear an explanation or a reason. I've made my mind up and I'm publicly criticising you.

What are you doing on big footy at this time on a Monday? People are supposed to be working at this time on a Monday. You must be lazy and slacking off work, ripping off your employer.

I don't care to hear an explanation or a reason. I've made my mind up and I'm publicly criticising you.
Lol ok…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole squad was due back last Monday

And everyone was there except greenwood including shiels

And he’s still not back today

You don't know that at all. He would have discussed this internally and have an agreed upon date to which he will return to training

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Has to be Small forward

Should have several of them as train ons for the next few months

I’m Nostradamus
why does it have to be?
As many on here have said, we've got harvey, curtis and others to fill that role.
We've got no game ready 196+cm key defenders outside of dawson who's barely played and biggy with less game time.
The key forwards of the AFL are going to murder us.

You don't know that at all. He would have discussed this internally and have an agreed upon date to which he will return to training

He could have

The point is if I’m fringe and the whole squad is due back on a certain day I’m not asking for an extra week or so and being the only player not back

He could have

The point is if I’m fringe and the whole squad is due back on a certain day I’m not asking for an extra week or so and being the only player not back

The point is you simply don't know the circumstances, so not your place to comment

I’ll comment whenever I want thanks

And in this case it’s just pointing out the fact that greenwood is the only player not back at training

That fact is just not relevant

You are a strange character at times....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back