Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot on here mistaking an intercepter type vs a key back.
Corr/Dawson aren't stopping any of the monsters of the league.
Chom might be able to in a couple of years.

Chom is talking being the marker/interceptor... pink is more the one on one and Logue when back

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Frampton is useless, did nothing to help them forward. Or back.
The big hole in their forward line was McStay. He's no Carey but he's a decent KPF. But they need him, like we need them too.

They only won by 4 points, and it took the game of his life from Hill to get them the flag.

They played 12 games without him and won 11 of them.

I’ll say it again the makeup of our forward 6 is the least of our concerns atm.

We are one Larkey injury away from having no forward line. He was third in the Coleman, in a team that had the second lowest points for. He needs help.
We need scoring power, which is why for me Chom has to play forward in his natural role.

If larkey does go down then chom maybe shifted back fwd.... but he isn't down currently so they are giving it a go

Frampton is useless, did nothing to help them forward. Or back.
The big hole in their forward line was McStay. He's no Carey but he's a decent KPF. But they need him, like we need them too.

They only won by 4 points, and it took the game of his life from Hill to get them the flag.

Well they will have to survive without him again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If larkey does go down then chom maybe shifted back fwd.... but he isn't down currently so they are giving it a go

We’re not asking Charlie to perform rocket surgery. If we need him forward at some point, I’m sure he’ll cope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back