Media Transparency in BEEZ Voting.

Should the BEEZ votes be made public?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps KohPhi could run you through say 100 of his favourite GIF’s just to educate you?

Listen here Toni, alright? You can't just copy paste like you used to. Alright?

But surely you understand it was like asking an alcoholic if he knew how to open a can.

Little framed mountains/sun icon between Insert Link and Smiles -> By URL tab (also looks like chain links) in the little whatsit that pops up, paste yer link in there.

TBH, Please stop making everything about you.
You’re a terrible human being.
1.JoshWoodenSpoon
2.BRAB
3.AntBear
4.TheHalfBack
5.Wooshette
6.okeydoke7
7.KohPhi
8.Barrybran
9.The Filth Wizard
10.Noobz0r
11.Nunez
12.TonyLynn15
13.TJASTA
14.Yakker
15.manangatang
16.U2tigers
17.rfctiger74
18.Clod_
19.Agent93
20.TheJesus

There you go The Half Back I loves ya!!!

Also, nailed the top 2.

And Yakker, go **** yourself!!
You’re my new hero.
Unfortunately my votes are a reflection of people I interacted with/saw the most. I didn't venture into as many media threads this season and wasn't as active in some match threads either. If I could re-do my votes I'd mix some around.

1. Barrybran
2. Noobz0r
3. Agent93
4. Elton Johns Wig
5. Cadaver
6. U2tigers
7. The Filth Wizard
8. The Jesus
9. Dingster
10. JoshWoodenSpoon
11. rfctiger74
12. sausageroll
13. SarahSmiles
14. Yakker
15. manangatang
16. GreyCrow
17. Tarkyn_24
18. I Dont Care
19. PhenomenalV1
20. Tigerturbulence
I saw you every week :’(
Judging from votes I've seen I got a lot of 1 to 5s and a lot of 15 to 20s or missing out entirely.
Also no one gives a *.

All of my beez voting next season will be based purely on those that multi-quote, so far Agent93 is the only one getting votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Little framed mountains/sun icon between Insert Link and Smiles -> By URL tab (also looks like chain links) in the little whatsit that pops up, paste yer link in there.

This is why you won the EKA. Bless x

My list, for full disclosure. My main decider is who I liked the work of most and then effort. If pants was around all year he'd be higher so I tend to look at a seasons worth of commitment. I tend to mark rookies harsher than most, mainly because I think the prominent ones tend to do all they can to make themselves known in a hunt for an EKA, it's later seasons when they settle I'll focus on them more because even though on some I see genuine quality, there's a lot of quantity blurring the lines. Barrybran the exception this season because those lines weren't blurred as much and he reminds me of a poster that won two beez medals (first). I was also mindful of being too oriented towards the Hawks so Halfy and spookism may have been pushed back through convention. Also Ant Bear and ND paid me.

1. Noobz0r
2. Broken
3. BRAB
4. Agent93
5. KohPhi
6. Cloud_
7. Wooshette
8. JoshWoodenSpoon
9. The Jesus
10. rfctiger74
11. Tony Lynn
12. ShaunDuggan
13. NaturalDisaster
14. Elton Johns Wig
15. Ant Bear
16. BarryBran
17. pantskyle
18. The Half Back
19. Tarkyn24
20. spookism
You're dead to me DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******* Natural Disaster?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You're a campaigner, childbirth has ****ed your brain.

******* Natural Disaster?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You're a campaigner, childbirth has ****** your brain.

NaturalDisaster never left me.

Sounds like you've got that gif library local and ready to go.

Getting there.. I lost 800 odd gifs when my phone shat itself. But like Colonel Steve Austin, I can rebuild it...

edf.gif

You're a campaigner, childbirth has ****** your brain.

This is how you treat me for keeping your melt thread alive. Thanks for nothing you follically challenged campaigner.

You’re a terrible human being.

You’re my new hero.

I saw you every week :’(

Also no one gives a ****.

All of my beez voting next season will be based purely on those that multi-quote, so far Agent93 is the only one getting votes.
But I put you at number 5 on my list, surely that’s a reason for me to get votes?

Back