Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would you save Bon to spare us from Brian/DC's 40 years of poop?

Hmmm, tough one.

Without the passing of Bon and the comeback story, Back In Black might not become one of the biggest albums of all time.

On the flipside, much better music, lyrically at least, Bon's voice was growing and reaching new heights, and Bon seemed the one to want to push things most, rather than Angus happy to exist in three chord paradise.

But, then again, no Back in Black, Fly on the Wall, or Ballbreaker, or that song about facials from the new album.

Hmmm, tough one.

Without the passing of Bon and the comeback story, Back In Black might not become one of the biggest albums of all time.

On the flipside, much better music, lyrically at least, Bon's voice was growing and reaching new heights, and Bon seemed the one to want to push things most, rather than Angus happy to exist in three chord paradise.

But, then again, no Back in Black, Fly on the Wall, or Ballbreaker, or that song about facials from the new album.
Highway to Hell set them up in the states the next album was always gonna be huge, BiB has plenty of filler imo.

Neither is their best album, Brian walked into a band primed for huge success by the previous groundwork is all I'm saying.. save Bon.

Rumours were they were considering moving Bon on anyway for a frontman with a more global appeal, but Brian's vocal capabilities in the early days absolutely had positive contribution to the sound.

Everyone laughed at Marky Mark when he said if he was on the plane he'd have stopped 9/11 but we all imagine this stuff. In my scenarios I'm a guy who can do martial art spinning kicks and not a guy who like, can't touch his toes from a standing position.

I just have a death stare that renders the opponent a quivering mess.

Everyone laughed at Marky Mark when he said if he was on the plane he'd have stopped 9/11 but we all imagine this stuff. In my scenarios I'm a guy who can do martial art spinning kicks and not a guy who like, can't touch his toes from a standing position.

If it helps I'm not laughing at Marky Mark anymore.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

John Mcafee (Mcafee Antivirus) died in prison today, apparent suicide. Only really found out about his insane life last year when he appeared on the Matt and Shane Podcast at the start of the pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back