Scape Goat TRTT Part 5: A Good Day to Ken Hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew, I never use that old dodgy one. Not since the penthouse pisser opened up near the revamped "Statue of Liberty Crown" entrance a few months back. Now you can about your business in extravagant luxury...
It was the new one!! While I was in there there was an old Asian bloke boiling his kettle and making himself a cup of tea. What a place.

Every Toy Story is awesome but it might be the only series that gets better with each sequel...

I am hoping that the Crank series achieves this when the third one is made, shut up it will happen.

The radio was running a section where people were to call in and talk about parts in movies that made them cry.

Several blokes hopped on the blower and were all like "When Arnie is lowered into the molten steel at the steel mill and gives a thumbs up."

Did lol.

Last edited:
Following the Terminator discussion yesterday I watched the OG Terminator last night and am struggling to fathom how edgie believes T2 to be "groundbreaking" and the original not so. Sure, the sequel's special effects were groundbreaking but that's about it. Good movie for sure, but lacks the darkness of the original. I mean, in T2 you have a deadly cyborg cracking funnies and becoming loveable. It's very much standard sequel territory.

Terminator 2 is better. Everyone else shhh

The radio was running a section where people were to call in and talk about parts in movies that made them cry.

Several blokes hopped on the blower and we're all like "When Arnie is lowered into the molten steel at the steel mill and gives a thumbs up."

Did lol.

I reckon the first time I saw Flying High was probably the last time a movie made me cry.

Several blokes hopped on the blower and we're all like "When Arnie is lowered into the molten steel at the steel mill and gives a thumbs up."

Did lol.

You should ring up and talk about Kevin Spacey fapping in the shower at the beginning of American Beauty.

Last edited:
I just about cried the other night when the Collingwood ewok died and the other ewok was sad.

Painful memories of discovering animals trying to deal with other animals that have passed. There isn't much sadder than that, all the way from guinea pigs to dogs.

Sent from mTalk

I wish they had better special effects in 1975 so the shark in Jaws didn't look so obviously fake. You can pretty much see the bolts in its jaw when it's eating Quint at the end of the movie.

Spoiler tag farken

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. ET dies.

be me at 14
GF and I both have younger siblings
decide to take our siblings to see ET at cinema
gets to scene were ET is in the creek bed
lose my s**t bawling like a baby
leaving cinema with red eyes and wet cheeks
be me at 40
bump into GF from 1982
small talk about what's up
she then says, "remember that time you cried at ET"
:/

Top three scenes that always make me lose mah s**t:

1. Lil' Ricky Schroeder. "Wake up, Champ!"
1. ET dies.
1. Forrest meets his son for the first time.

FMD, I'm losing mah s**t just typing this...

Forrest Gump is a dickhead.

be me at 14
GF and I both have younger siblings
decide to take our siblings to see ET at cinema
gets to scene were ET is in the creek bed
lose my s**t bawling like a baby
leaving cinema with red eyes and wet cheeks
be me at 40
bump into GF from 1982
small talk about what's up
she then says, "remember that time you cried at ET"
:/
haha jeeeeeezus

images
nun tougher

Be interesting to see how many sequels are far better then the originals. Will always be the Empire was the best of the Star Wars movies argument. I actually preferred Aliens over Alien, but were different types of films. T1 over T2 for me.

INB4 Police Academy 7 was the best one.
I am the anti you:

Star Wars > Empire
Alien > Aliens
T2 > T1

Probably explains why I am a Leeds supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back