Scape Goat TRTT Part 5: A Good Day to Ken Hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is it was shot in two days, but all the footage from the first day was useless cause the camera was on the wrong setting....

So they managed to get it done in one day. All I'm thinking in my below amateur capacity is if it can be done in one day, why not? Why so much rooting about?

I mean, a week spent putting a colour palette together for an eight minute film ffs! At least my guns and knives and animal trap props were appreciated...

Sent from mTalk

Eight minutes in one day is pretty nuts, lol.
Horror Movie: A Low Budget Nightmare on the ABC is worth checking out.
Gary Doust's feature doco about Craig Anderson making his shlocky B-movie Red Christmas.
Pretty good. Just about to watch Red Christmas now. Hope it's every bit the "so bad it's good" it promises to be...

When just one M&M is plenty...

tumblr_oytl5oKPNX1wsbn2ao1_500.jpg

Speaking of James Cameron - what the * is he thinking making Avatar sequels? People went to see Pocohontas In Space for the 3D which was revolutionary at the time...not for the story.

Not saying it won’t be a success, but if it’s some sort of Mass Effect style story where the last movie ends up as an assault on Earth to “reclaim the planet for nature”...

Between me and all these old-timers, the piss trough at Parabanks was jam-packed.

Elbow to elbow, heads down, pissing in reverential silence.

Then this old lady shuffles in with her pusher.

"Ah s**t," she said. "F@%ken busting, too."

She shuffles back out, we're literally pissing ourselves laughing and sharing anecdotes about that time we accidentally walked into the ladies...

Following the Terminator discussion yesterday I watched the OG Terminator last night and am struggling to fathom how edgie believes T2 to be "groundbreaking" and the original not so. Sure, the sequel's special effects were groundbreaking but that's about it. Good movie for sure, but lacks the darkness of the original. I mean, in T2 you have a deadly cyborg cracking funnies and becoming loveable. It's very much standard sequel territory.

Be interesting to see how many sequels are far better then the originals. Will always be the Empire was the best of the Star Wars movies argument. I actually preferred Aliens over Alien, but were different types of films. T1 over T2 for me.

INB4 Police Academy 7 was the best one.

T2 was excellent but nothing compared to the first

T1 still the best thriller , had me in nervous shakes on edge of seat even the 8th time I watched it

Loved that arnie had like 5words for the entire film. Mystery is what is missing from most films these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T2 over T1 for me although T1 is also one of my all time favourite movies.

I have my reasons - Arnie going from bad guy to good guy, Hamilton becoming totally bad ass, the whole liquid metal thing and huge number of memorable scenes: Arnie with the mini-gun, T1000 walking through the bars and subsequent car scene, the liquid nitrogen scene, the motorbike/truck scene, Arnie showing his robotic arm to Myles Dyson.

Similarly Godfather Part II over Part I for me, although Part I is also one of my all time favourites.

My kids had been bugging me for ages to watch the old Jurassic Park movies so we watched 1, 2 & 3 over the weekend. I realised about halfway through the first one that I’d never actually seen any of them. For the type of movie they are, they’ve held up surprisingly well.

Nearly spat my drink out when my 10yo wanted to rewind the Jeff Goldblum laugh scene though. Damn internet.

Had a dream where I was invited to Mike from Stranger Things birthday party.

Without a doubt one of the best parties I've ever been to.

Be interesting to see how many sequels are far better then the originals. Will always be the Empire was the best of the Star Wars movies argument. I actually preferred Aliens over Alien, but were different types of films. T1 over T2 for me.

INB4 Police Academy 7 was the best one.

Spider-Man 2 over Spider-Man. Alfred Molina kicks ass as Otto Octavius.

Between me and all these old-timers, the piss trough at Parabanks was jam-packed.

Elbow to elbow, heads down, pissing in reverential silence.

Then this old lady shuffles in with her pusher.

"Ah s**t," she said. "F@%ken busting, too."

She shuffles back out, we're literally pissing ourselves laughing and sharing anecdotes about that time we accidentally walked into the ladies...
How bad are the toilet facilities at that place. 1 male toilet with 3 cubicles. I’d rather s**t my pants than sit on those seats.

How bad are the toilet facilities at that place. 1 male toilet with 3 cubicles. I’d rather s**t my pants than sit on those seats.

Ew, I never use that old dodgy one. Not since the penthouse pisser opened up near the revamped "Statue of Liberty Crown" entrance a few months back. Now you can about your business in extravagant luxury...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back