Autopsy Two on the trot Swans 77 def Carlton 51

Remove this Banner Ad

Turning on the Radio and popping over to the Carlton Board

Anticipation Popcorn GIF
Happy Oh Yeah GIF

Media lighting a fire under your ass only goes so far. We made it close for the first and second quarters and Carlton had no want to win the game. Theyre mentally cooked.

Francis was awesome down back. Awesome to have Fox and Blakey run it out of there. When we get Ramps back we'll have 3 rebounding defenders that can also defend - holy s**t!

Keep Heeney in the midfield, hes clearly got the tank and the ability.

Only issue is we were so Buddy-focused early on but clearly from the direction of the coaches now completely burn him when hes the best option - we need a middle ground here. It's now too skewed the other way.

If Paddy doesn't make it back I reckon he'd be a decent intercept defender

It would be interesting if we get everyone back and ill exclude Paddy (fingers crossed he is back too)

Means Rampe and T Mccartin are back, so Melican and Francis go or yeah do you keep one of them, free fox up a bit

It was awful to watch at times. We have a crack but we're making it really difficult for ourselves at times. Thankfully only playing Carlton, we'd have been beaten by a better side.

Warner and Blakey our two best

Helps when the opposition gets our disease at goal kicking!

That effort and contest is all you can ask for

It would be interesting if we get everyone back and ill exclude Paddy (fingers crossed he is back too)

Means Rampe and T Mccartin are back, so Melican and Francis go or yeah do you keep one of them, free fox up a bit
Yeah with Melican and Francis to work with we'll be so much better off even if we just get one of the 3 missing back

Just a nice feeling. Not great from us but a feeling the wheel might be turning and some great individual stories with massive stakes

Melican looks more settled than ever far out keep it up

Blakey could be a generational talent just ridiculous. Get that consistency

Chad has responded and damaged he's a superstar

Heeney looks a bit freer

Kudos to Cunningham just wound back the clock

Francis looks like he belongs real big improvement

Hayward stepped up

Wicks and McLean as well

Steady hands and hope!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is zero chance Melican has suddenly learnt the skills he lacked i.e. positional play and how to stay with his opponent.

He's fine in a contest and his disposal is serviceable but he gets left in the dust time and time again. The step up in forward craft from the VFL to top grade is brutal.

I wish him the best and it's always good to see someone get another chance, but it's unlikely to go the way we might hope.

I hope everyone gets a chance to shove this post back down my throat.
Welp, have at it guys and girls.

Yeah with Melican and Francis to work with we'll be so much better off even if we just get one of the 3 missing back

Sorry I am being stupid

I am presuming everyone is fit lol

I find that when you check Campbells stats lately you think ok he had it heaps, like 20 plus, and its mid teens, he makes the most of what he does get

Remove this Banner Ad

Back