Competitions Ultimate Footy 2016 - LEAGUE FULL - Draft Order Set - Draft set for Tuesday Feb 23rd at 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Tip: best way for BF is to do it as a slow online. Means less pressure on everyone on draft start.

Slow draft is absolutely the way to go yeh. A lot like predicting the AFL draft competitions where you get an X amount of time before a certain player is automatically picked. Hard to do it in Ultimate Footy but because you don't know what each coach is looking for next.

How long has the league been running for Striker?

Slow draft is absolutely the way to go yeh. A lot like predicting the AFL draft competitions where you get an X amount of time before a certain player is automatically picked. Hard to do it in Ultimate Footy but because you don't know what each coach is looking for next.

How long has the league been running for Striker?
This is Year 4. We don't run keepers and run category scoring rather than points.

Remaining 2015 players have until 7pm tonight, then the league will be opened up to rookies.

There are 6 spots free, however 2 waiting list slots will be filled come 7pm if all 6 2015 players do not respond.

And with 7pm rolling past, welcome to 3 more rookies for 2016!

harry000, dee_mac and mrpez are all IN.

3 slots remaining for 2016.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Striker, not to sure how to play the game but if you need another player would be happy to have a go. At least I will make everyone else look good.
Done, I'll PM you now

I'm the team with my username in the name so you guys didn't have to refer back to page 3 of this thread all the time to congratulate the guy who just stole your player in the draft the pick before you.

WGS and the Autopicks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back